So this is the nonsense they are teaching kids as young as 4 in schools in the west nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:faysalwtf:

Outraged Muslim parents claim school is 'brainwashing' children after boy, four, is sent home with 'inappropriate' book titled 'Daddy's Roommate', which details the lives of a gay couple and their son
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...VQateV3hf-dow0SmYW_PQd5q2TykKj0duX3zRayODaL3k

12211218-0-image-a-43_1555105349739.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is based on Freddie Mercury the khanis who died of Aids.

imagev19ad7d458a44d1af8f6dfeda0f1fd0eb6-67gwwj38cojd07c86r2_ct677x380.jpg

Really? Fascinating. Tell me more. Did he write it? He was a band musician closeted Gay who died of Aids. What does he have to do with a two daddy gay kid story book?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lol, the West has a very intense khaniis agenda and it's only getting worse as they get more militantly progressive. As they get more pro-Muslim and pro-minority, they'll be more forceful in normalizing khaniisnimo.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Really? Fascinating. Tell me more. Did he write it? He was a band musician closeted Gay who died of Aids. What does he have to do with a two daddy gay kid story book?

Doubt it was directly inspired from Freddie Mercury; he died way back in the '80s and it probably wasn't very socially acceptable back then in the West to write a book normalizing khaniisnimo to children. I have noticed though that khaniis people often do flaunt strange, creepy moustaches like that, so it's probably just reflecting that eccentric trend amongst their kind.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol, the West has a very intense khaniis agenda and it's only getting worse as they get more militantly progressive. As they get more pro-Muslim and pro-minority, they'll be more forceful in normalizing khaniisnimo.

Gays should be just happy for tolerance. They are pushing it when they bring kids to the table. Heterosexuals are already gittery about homosexual causes. This is now invading their homes. lol

I dont believe the Gays are trying to indoctrinate kids, but they are just in a haste to look like the Majority which it aint happening!

Its like me, having a blonde wig, it dont make me Marilyn Monroe! My brown face sticks out. :(

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Gays should be just happy for tolerance. They are pushing it when they bring kids to the table. Heterosexuals are already gittery about homosexual causes. This is not invading their homes. lol

I dont believe the Gays are trying to indoctrinate kids, but they are just in a haste to look like the Majority which it aint happening!

Its like me, having a blonde wig, it dont make Marilyn Monroe! My brown face sticks out. :(

No, they're definitely trying to indoctrinate kids. They're trying to confuse children about parental roles and make it seem as if a child is perfectly fine if they have two parents of the same gender. Having a mother and a father figure is essential to the psychological growth of children. They're also normalizing same-sex attraction amongst children, with the agenda of encouraging (or at least not discouraging) children to pursue LGBT+ lifestyles. Imagine teaching a Muslim child that being a homosexual is perfectly fine and to ignore the story of Prophet Lut (AS). You're confusing them and essentially telling them that the People of Lut were good people.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
there's a children's book called "My princess boy" :ftw9nwa: istaqfurlah don't google it ppl.

Too late, waryaa.

upload_2019-4-13_22-5-56.png

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:

What is this sin.

Also, why is he black. Black people are some of the most religious Christians I know, not many of them would tolerate this nonsense.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, they're definitely trying to indoctrinate kids. They're trying to confuse children about parental roles and make it seem as if a child is perfectly fine if they have two parents of the same gender. Having a mother and a father figure is essential to the psychological growth of children. They're also normalizing same-sex attraction amongst children, with the agenda of encouraging (or at least not discouraging) children to pursue LGBT+ lifestyles. Imagine teaching a Muslim child that being a homosexual is perfectly fine and to ignore the story of Prophet Lut (AS). You're confusing them and essentially telling them that the People of Lut were good people.

Great argument.

I find Homosexuality so Fascinating. Its like Nuclear Science. U have a people who obviously are born that way, and u Have Religion categorically saying NO to HOMOSEXUALITY.

In the end we r left helpless. No matter how intelligent and intellectual we r. We cannot figure this out.

In the end, God wins. Because Allaah swt knows best.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Great argument.

I find Homosexuality so Fascinating. Its like Nuclear Science. U have a people who obviously are born that way, and u Have Religion categorically saying NO to HOMOSEXUALITY.

In the end we r left helpless. No matter how intelligent and intellectual we r. We cannot figure this out.

In the end, God wins. Because Allaah swt knows best.
It's not that complicated. Our religion says no to zina which homosexual relations falls under. The orientation itself is not haraam if one does not act on it. That makes sense since, as you said, there are people born with that illness and Allah is merciful to the ill.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's not that complicated. Our religion says no to zina which homosexual relations falls under. The orientation itself is not haraam if one does not act on it. That makes sense since, as you said, there are people born with that illness and Allah is merciful to the ill.

Crow

What do u suggest to a person of that orientation do? Stay celibate and masturbate?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Their iman should be strong enough to convince them not to engage in it.

Lola dear, that is very...…...very......spiritual. But how would u fill the void of waasmo if they are repulsed by the opposite sex? Of course they become celibate. But how do u control a body that is created to engage in body exchange fluid. I mean, if humans were 'fixed' like dogs, I guess that could solve the dilemma right?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lola dear, that is very...…...very......spiritual. But how would u fill the void of waasmo if they are repulsed by the opposite sex? Of course they become celibate. But how do u control a body that is created to engage in body exchange fluid. I mean, if humans were 'fixed' like dogs, I guess that could solve the dilemma right?

Married husbands don't sleep with other women outside of their marriage despite their intense lust for said other women, correct? People with homosexual attractions should learn to do the same if they care about entering Jannah.

Also, I heard that homosexuality comes as a result of growing up with very beautiful men surrounding you. So the best cure for that would be for one to lower their gaze around beautiful men.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Married husbands don't sleep with other women outside of their marriage despite their intense lust for said other women, correct? People with homosexual attractions should learn to do the same if they care about entering Jannah.

Also, I heard that homosexuality comes as a result of growing up with very beautiful men surrounding you. So the best cure for that would be for one to lower their gaze around beautiful men.

Lola

walaal...your innocence. SHOCKS me. I am almost wanting to open the window for fresh air.

Status
Not open for further replies.