So this is how Somali yutes turn gay

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Their Somali sisters been emasculatin them.How can you do this to your little brother?

I believe Somali yutes with mostly sisters and no real father figure have a higher chance turning in to a battyman.

Too all Sspot xaaaliimos stop emasculating your brothers, before you got an Akafi as your brother.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Their Somali sisters been emasculatin them.How can you do this to your little brother?

I believe Somali yutes with mostly sisters and no real father figure have a higher chance turning in to a battyman.

Too all Sspot xaaaliimos stop emasculating your brothers, before you got an Akafi as your brother.
Any Somali kid with more than 2 older sisters turn out feminine:susp:

It can start off like this, when they get their young brothers to listen to female rappers

That's why young Abdis need to be around men

@psyche
is this how you turned into a male feminist :damn:

Screenshot_20200520_133022.jpg

Remember this young farax in your prayers guys.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
This is actually part of the reason some boys turn into battymen. But the main reason is childhood molestation, I heard a therapist who works with some gays say that 95% of them reported childhood victimisation.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

they will grow out of it

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i've seen this strategy before u see i went to class with this latvian dude whom was very femy but he was also bisexual so he was around mostly women and he would use his gayness to be around them and f*ck them the man was a cunning G fucking es like it was getting out of season :denzelnigga:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My fellow brethren i've found salvation it self through faking fameninty we shall infiltrate their lair and once their guards is lowerd we shall pound them es :westbrookswag: :rejoice:

Macalin M

Out here
They I still feminine attributes into their only male sibling (who most of the time is younger than them). He raps along to their lyrics talking about “rich nigha that’s my type” and next thing you know the bruddas gay.

I blame fathers for not being around for the child. It’s not his fault if the child is surrounded by only women. However if the dads dead then it’s a sticky one.

Trending

Latest posts