So there was this girl I was talking to a month ago

Bohol

VIP
I found out she died today in social media through tacsi and her pictures posted AUN (came to me as a shock) , I haven't seen her whatsapp status updates for few weeks. Makes you think how we take life for granted. She was also young and in her early 20s which makes it sadder.

:francis:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN that’s life, as my father likes to say geeri meerkay kaa maqaan tahaay family kaaley aye ku maqantaay( I probably butchered that:bell:)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Niggas die everyday :manny:

But on the real I pray for your loss I hope she died doing what she loved

Bohol

VIP
AUN that’s life, as my father likes to say geeri meerkay kaa maqaan tahaay family kaaley aye ku maqantaay( I probably butchered that:bell:)

Death seems distant when it is people you don't know firsthand dying but when it is someone that you just talked to few weeks ago is sad.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Death seems distant when it is people you don't know firsthand dying but when it is someone that you just talked to few weeks ago is sad.
Yeah very true, I have had my share of loses and it never gets easier all you can do is hope you and your loved ones die on the right path, it brings you a lot of peace even during the mourning stage.

I found out she died today in social media through tacsi and her pictures posted AUN (came to me as a shock) , I haven't seen her whatsapp status updates for few weeks. Makes you think how we take life for granted. She was also young and in her early 20s which makes it sadder.

:francis:
AUN it is our final abode. May Allah guide us all. This is why we should never compete with anyone or hold grudges. Life is way too short.
Thanks for the reminder brother.

Last edited:

Trending