So there are Nigerians who think they are white

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

This woman gets trolled by Nigerians in Africa. These niggas think America is a paradise. Talk about colonial mind
She is right tho, if it wasn’t african Americans this ignorant Africans wouldn’t come to this country and make something out themselves. Damn whites have literally penetrated in the minds of Asians and Africans.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
By the why do Africans lack compassion
It hurts me how they make people frustrated with their callous comments. I am starting to think that out continent is shit because people are literally shit

It hurts me how they make people frustrated with their callous comments. I am starting to think that out continent is shit because people are literally shit
What do you mean “our” continent is shit. Arnt you Habesha?
A9EB23BA-A1DC-4380-A874-BFA1A37B01EC.jpeg

you and the Nigerians can enjoy you’re “shit” continent,we will enjoy our side. We kindly ask you not to cross.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
What do you mean “our” continent is shit. Arnt you Habesha? View attachment 141096
you and the Nigerians can enjoy you’re “shit” continent,we will enjoy our side. We kindly ask you not to cross.
A proud African!
Take your colonial mind where it’s needed. Atleast most african countries have peace and hard working people. I am sure you won’t be missed, Mr Kobe Bryant.

Mozart

You need people like me
They even use the word "Akata" for african americans and then complain about what Somalis call them lmao such hypocrites

Nigerians are right on this, African Americans are held back by their own degenerate culture. Africans who make it to the states are making moves
Madow whining getting kinda old :jaynerd:

If we're being honest, most non-ADOS people lack compassion for ADOS because everyone believes that if they were in African-Americans position, they would be much more successful. Most people think ADOS are living in a rich country with affirmative action and have plenty opportunity to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps". Imo, there's multiple factors for why African-Americans are poor. Some of it is racism, some of it is their own culture promoting horrible things, some of it is that most people are raised by single mothers and they needed a nuclear family. I have some compassion for them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This woman gets trolled by Nigerians in Africa. These niggas think America is a paradise. Talk about colonial mind
She is right tho, if it wasn’t african Americans this ignorant Africans wouldn’t come to this country and make something out themselves. Damn whites have literally penetrated in the minds of Asians and Africans.

Walaahi Respect for her. She made great passionate points. Even a racist like myself, i sat up & took notice. These damn Nigerians are thirsty for America. She is right. Fix your own land. Go protest. Fix it! Instead of running to thousand of miles to get it easy!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nigerians are right on this, African Americans are held back by their own degenerate culture. Africans who make it to the states are making moves
madow whining getting kinda old :jaynerd:

I think she has a point tho. Actually both Nigerians and her have a point. We just need to sit down and listen to each others points, struggles, and accept its validity without diminishing each others pain/struggle. or worst, comparing to each other. Sit down as Humans.

The Nigerians are speaking from their desperate state and envying African Americans. While the African American is not hungry and is self entitled, the Nigerians are the opposite. Its like a parent with two kids, parents separate. One kid is raised in a rich home, another is raised in a poor home. Obviously the poor kid will say u r so lucky, without knowing the challenges of the rich kid in his or her own right or self. The Rich kid is dismissed because he is rich. His humanity is not seen. Or Validated. (maybe the rich kid misses his other poor parent's love, and has shaped the kid terribly) The poor kid is lucky to be desperate and hungry, and thus ambitious. Being ambitious is a positive gift. Despite the invisible gift, the poor kid envies the rich kid. The poor kid is lucky to have suffered or suffer because it makes them appreciate life, as opposed to one who is handed over with everything on a silver plate & feels empty. The Somali diaspora offsprings r suffering the same fate as the African Americans. They have no guidance and also they are not hungry. So they self destruct with drugs to fill the void of emptiness. While the hungry fob coming fresh from Ethiopia is working three jobs and living the American life. The lesson is do not dismiss anyone's individual experience, until you walk in their shoe. Period. :(

Last edited:
In the real world (outside western liberal paradise) compassion is for the weak

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Cooning to left and cooning to the right. It doesn't matter if its is somali, nigerian or AA. A coons mind will always disrespect itself and equate "respect with the white skin regardless of the circumstances

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If we're being honest, most non-ADOS people lack compassion for ADOS because everyone believes that if they were in African-Americans position, they would be much more successful. Most people think ADOS are living in a rich country with affirmative action and have plenty opportunity to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps". Imo, there's multiple factors for why African-Americans are poor. Some of it is racism, some of it is their own culture promoting horrible things, some of it is that most people are raised by single mothers and they needed a nuclear family. I have some compassion for them.
Thanks for your contribution, Capricorn
There are so many factors why blacks can’t move up. Regardless of which party in the White House african Americans are at disadvantage. I have noticed African Americans in red states do well. The ones in blue states live in the projects. Democrats handicap minorities.

Apollo

VIP

Europe had no African-Americans or formerly enslaved blacks yet has the same anti-discrimination laws as the US. It had more to do with the post-World War II era, decolonization, and the cold war with the USSR more so than with the anti-racism work of African-Americans.

America is paradise compared to Africa and there are far more opportunities over there

Trending