So since Cabdicasiis district has been returned to Puntlanders when will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
COME ON!!!! FREE YOUR PROPERTY FROM ME!!!!:denzelnigga:

:russ::russ:

Fucking troll. But really, don't draw insults to decent Somalis who get maligned sometimes because of the likes of you. Hawiye gets a bad rap always because of people like you.

Moxoggada ku Margo saxib adigoo guriga xaaraanta ku dhex jiro

This is the best news I have heard for a while. Isaaqs should follow in large numbers. Time to call my Osman Mahamud Friend who is from Camp Amharo in Cabdilcasiis.

I need to verify this with him

:denzelnigga:

Can I build a home in PL :feedme: especially the beautiful mountain of af madow
Here is a beautiful puntland villa
DA596E51-0A4C-4228-B5E8-0E4DBDFC9AC0-187-000000116838E638.jpeg

This is the best news I have heard for a while. Isaaqs should follow in large numbers. Time to call my Osman Mahamud Friend who is from Camp Amharo in Cabdilcasiis.

I need to verify this with him

:denzelnigga:
Tacaala tacaala ya akhi, we're preparing a nice meal for the whole camp.

Tacaala tacaala ya akhi, we're preparing a nice meal for the whole camp.

Don't pretend Xamar belongs to you, you know well plenty of Somalis from across Somalia live there, do business and non of them knows you exist. You make the assumption that I recognize clan ownership to anything Somali. To me, any Somali can live anywhere they desire, and if I were the ruler, nothing but karbaash would greet and meet people with your mentality.

Iyagoo tukanayaan madaxa kada istaagi lahaa to show my disgust with their hypocrisy.

The lady or the gentleman who owns this house is far better positioned in society, with God and Logical beings than anyone living in a house built by someone else without permission.

I wish I owned a house like that somewhere in Somalia.
Stop with this meme the amount of darod living didn't even come close to the cadcad living their.

Stop with this meme the amount of darod living didn't even come close to the cadcad living their.

You posted a home needing a repair in mockery. I stated a fact that whoever owns that home is far more noble than anyone who holds a house they don't own as theirs.

If you oppose what I said on moral grounds, state your objection along that line. I do not recognize Muqdisho to be a city belonging to one clan. Everyone who could build a house did so expecting it to be their city too.

Nothing changed legally and morally in that aspect. What changed is clan driven politics that seek legitimization of everything illogical. Somalis either continue to live in that stupid state of existence, or they return to law and order. And when that becomes the norm(laws can be enforced), Anyone who says reer hebel aa leh meel caasimad ah should be hanged.

I leave this convo at that. State your moral objections if you have any. Otherwise, hold your tongue for your own sake.

You posted a home needing a repair in mockery. I stated a fact that whoever owns that home is far more noble than anyone who holds a house they don't own as theirs.

If you oppose what I said on moral grounds, state your objection along that line. I do not recognize Muqdisho to be a city belonging to one clan. Everyone who could build a house did so expecting it to be their city too.

Nothing changed legally and morally in that aspect. What changed is clan driven politics that seek legitimization of everything illogical. Somalis either continue to live in that stupid sate, or they return to law and order. And when that becomes the norm, Anyone who says reer hebel aa leh meel caasimad ah should be hanged.

I leave this convo at this. State your moral objections if you have any. Otherwise, hold your tongue for your own sake.
Brother I understand what ur trying to say but we were joking about that lady reiko, I know ur new here but u have to understand she really hates Hawiye and xamar, that's why he posted that,

To be fair Hawiye should ask for a district in Bosaso. Nationalism has to go both ways. :umad:

And when are Cadcads going to get their neighourhoods back? They're the real "Reer Xamar". :sass1:

Bohol

VIP
To be fair Hawiye should ask for a district in Bosaso. Nationalism has to go both ways. :umad:

And when are Cadcads going to get their neighourhoods back? They're the real "Reer Xamar". :sass1:

Shangani and Xamar Weyne governors are Reer Xamar. They already got their districts.

Nothing changed legally and morally in that aspect. What changed is clan driven politics that seek legitimization of everything illogical. Somalis either continue to live in that stupid state of existence, or they return to law and order. And when that becomes the norm(laws can be enforced), Anyone who says reer hebel aa leh meel caasimad ah should be hanged.

I leave this convo at that. State your moral objections if you have any. Otherwise, hold your tongue for your own sake.
I agree but almost everyone who "built" his "house" in Xamar was Hawiye.

Brother I understand what ur trying to say but we were joking about that lady reiko, I know ur new here but u have to understand she really hates Hawiye and xamar, that's why he posted that,

If you guys had an ongoing conversation between you groups who know each other, that is fine. But I suggest that no matter who hates Hawiye, A HAWIYE INDIVIDUAL SHOULD SAY WHAT IS RIGHT ALWAYS.

Let others be driven by hate because hate only hurts the person who holds it in his chest. It can only affect you when you respond to it. It is not important to respond to every comment hateful directed at your clan honestly.

Also, remember other Somalis you interact with in real life. No one in his right mind would ask you what clan you are unless they are crazy. Somalis will treat you brotherly as a stranger, and that is the true reflection of our Somali spirit.

The problem is online mostly where people hide behind their anonymity and spew their stinky guts. In real, nothing close exists. Don't take it personal.

Imagine if no one responded to insults and people let it stand? What do you think happens to the person who posted the insults? Sometimes the best option is to hold your tongue and live your own principles. Principles and religion are more important than clan stupidity.

I agree but almost everyone who "built" his "house" in Xamar was Hawiye.

I am not sure I have information to state what you said with accuracy. Muqdisho was a city surrounded by Dir and Abgaal. Close proximity to it one could find Gaal Jecel, Garre, Biyomaal who were a stone throw away from the city on one side, and on the other as far as central Somalia you had Abgaal. With that said, inside the city, the clans were mixed and represented from all branches of Somali clans.

Murursade
Majeerteen
HabarGidir
Ogaden
Isaaq
Mareexan
Yemenis
Bantu
Abgaal

Were all represented almost equally. These were Somalis who came for education and for work originally during colonial times. Some came later years and built new sections of muqdisho. They settled there and the rest of their clansmen followed to make a life in the city. Abgaals were most visible because naturally they were the ones who could walk to the city, and the city expanded into their settlements.

Just because a city is surrounded and inhabited by a branch of one clan does not make that city their own only. We are talking about National issues when it comes to Muqdisho. You share it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending