So sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The scum cowards only know how to attack women. Secondly if I was in her situation I wouldn't leave the scene until I beat the crap out of him, I don't care if he's 600 lbs, I will hit the scum bag where it hurts the most and pepper spray his ass. I'm so livid wallahi.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Iftiin right now
UdTLEb.gif

White people are the biggest cowards in the world. If i was there i would have been the shit of that asshole. Uf it makes me angry. How dafuq can u attack a woman?

I stopped wearing hijab like 8 months ago after being racially abused/almost a physically attacked on the TTC (university line) by a white man. All this because my bag accidentally hit his girlfriend in crowded train car during rush hour. Honestly, I felt so scared and alone during that moment. My dad died when I was young and I have no brothers. I legit dawned on me I had no protection in this world. It was the right decision for me.

Bohol

VIP
I stopped wearing hijab like 8 months ago after being racially abused/almost a physically attacked on the TTC (university line) by a white man. All this because my bag accidentally hit his girlfriend in crowded train car during rush hour. Honestly, I felt so scared and alone during that moment. My dad died when I was young and I have no brothers. I legit dawned on me I had no protection in this world. It was the right decision for me.

AUN to your dad but taking off the hijab for a white guy is the coward's way out.

Don't let them distance you from your faith abaayo, life is tough but you will get through.
Also AUN to your father

Take some self defence or martial art
Classes.... I promise you, you'd never
Fear anyone or anything afterwards!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Do you have male cousins walaal?

AUN and inshallah I hope you'll stay safe.

Carry a pepper spray

Don't fear the actions of gaalo sis. If you wear it for Allah, you have nothing to fear. Don't let the white man win, by influencing your behaviour.

Invoke Allah's protection. I always read this when leaving the house.

IMG_0497.JPG

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm very sorry to hear that, sister. I suggest you carry pepper spray or learn self-defense from Youtube. Don't let those gaal get to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending