So nabad and nolol play their strongest hand in jubaland and fail.

Yesterday he sent the xabashi Amisom commander, to get him remove madoobe and install his yes man there and he failed miserably.

The jubaland fiasco is over, and mudane Ahmed the halgamaa has won.:salute:

I am hearing farmaajo's only option is to encourage someone to declare themselves president, and he will support that person.

Like that ended well for this guy.
141220131626_barre_hiiraale_640x360_bbc_nocredit.jpg

:mjkkk:

today I am blazing on this dhaanto:mjhaps:

@diaby
@Marsin
@Django

waryaada the orphans @Shaolin23 @AarLibaax @nine are on suicide watch right now.

hqdefault.jpg

Viva the Southern Defender of Federalism!

Jubbaland needs to secure its borders with Jubba soldiers. They should seek foreign funding if there is a lack of funding and training.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Yesterday he sent the xabashi Amisom commander, to get him remove madoobe and install his yes man there and he failed miserably.

The jubaland fiasco is over, and mudane Ahmed the halgamaa has won.:salute:

I am hearing farmaajo's only option is to encourage someone to declare themselves president, and he will support that person.

Like that ended well for this guy.
141220131626_barre_hiiraale_640x360_bbc_nocredit.jpg

:mjkkk:

today I am blazing on this dhaanto:mjhaps:

@diaby
@Marsin
@Django

waryaada the orphans @Shaolin23 @AarLibaax @nine are on suicide watch right now.

hqdefault.jpg
Your well behind on news sxb your uncle accepted SFG demands for the vote to take place in UN HQ and AMISOM to take over security of Kismaayo it's over sxb but it's honestly a surprise to see you here I thought you'd be hiding till elections we're well over geesi geesi dhalay

Your well behind on news sxb your uncle accepted SFG demands for the vote to take place in UN HQ and AMISOM to take over security of Kismaayo it's over sxb but it's honestly a surprise to see you here I thought you'd be hiding till elections we're well over geesi geesi dhalay
:gucciwhat:

You just dont wanna give up do you?

I have nothing else to say sxb, let's just wait this one out, but I know even after madoobe is back, you'll probably deny it's him, and you'll claim it is another nigga loyal to your Ethiopian uncle.:mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeraar will have no choice but to submit to his elders' will and fall in line, as will the rest of the opposition.

Ahmed madoobe is coming back, and that's a guarantee.
Ok continue being hard headed we won't be waiting long

You really are clueless about JL aren't you? Sxb you maybe OG but you're not a JL OG you have no clue what's happening do you? Which elder will Seeraar listen to? Oh you mean this one the Ugaas of Cawlyahan that he's sitting next to? Give up Madoobe is toast:mjlol:

Ok continue being hard headed we won't be waiting long

You really are clueless about JL aren't you? Sxb you maybe OG but you're not a JL OG you have no clue what's happening do you? Which elder will Seeraar listen to? Oh you mean this one the Ugaas of Cawlyahan that he's sitting next to? Give up Madoobe is toast:mjlol:

Ugaas Qorane has lost his way, he will be rehabilitated, no worries.:trumpsmirk:

He isnt the overall Ugaas of cawliyahan, just that of one clan.

Cawliyahans, like ilkacase, and others have fully endorsed mudane madoobe.

I dont know how you can think you know more than me when I have an inside contact.:gucciwhat:

Shaolin23

Ugaas Qorane has lost his way, he will be rehabilitated, no worries.:trumpsmirk:

He isnt the overall Ugaas of cawliyahan, just that of one clan.

Cawliyahans, like ilkacase, and others have fully endorsed mudane madoobe.

I dont know how you can think you know more than me when I have an inside contact.:gucciwhat:
Ilkacase?..........anyways ok who is the ugaas of beesha cawlyahan in jubboyinka name me the other cawlyahan of higher rank than him but whatever if you want to keep living a lie that's on you muran micna laheen ma yaalo meesha sxb you're sounding like Baghdad Bob
IMG_1533.JPG

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

Ilkacase?..........anyways ok who is the ugaas of beesha cawlyahan in jubboyinka name me the other cawlyahan of higher rank than him but whatever if you want to keep living a lie that's on you muran micna laheen ma yaalo meesha sxb you're sounding like Baghdad Bob
View attachment 76770

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:
cawliyahans have 9 ugaas, for every subclan.:trumpsmirk:

ugaas qorane represents one, even they support madoobe.

can i ask you, what is marehan's plan if you remove farmaajo and this dream of xabashi amisom handing you jubaland?

what is your plan?

why do you like to operate on dowlad?:what1:

Shaolin23

can i ask you, what is marehan's plan if you remove farmaajo and this dream of xabashi amisom handing you jubaland?

what is your plan?

When there was no dowlad or amisom you were a second class citizen in JL what's your plan other than sit in Kismaayo protected by daanyeer Adoons surrounded by Shabab while you make the lower Jubba a desert like you've been doing the last 7 years

When there was no dowlad or amisom you were a second class citizen in JL what's your plan other than sit in Kismaayo protected by daanyeer Adoons surrounded by Shabab while you make the lower Jubba a desert like you've been doing the last 7 years
the daanyeers are also protecting your uncle, have some humility waryaa.:trumpsmirk:

between 08 and 12, it was madoobe vs alshabab wars for kismaayo, and kenya werent there.

where were you then?

when hiiraale was removed in 06/07, kenya wasnt even in the picture.

kenya being there is for your own good, they are protecting you, or you know what will happen.

walaahi waa la'idin goowraci sidii adhi maalinta ciida carafa which is this weekend btw.:sass1:

Shaolin23

what is your plan?

Ninyahow honest question do you even bother watching the videos I send you? Ugaas Korane clearly say from Bardera to Buaale Cawlyahans have 1 ugaas and 6 nabadoons and its always been that way are you saying I should believe you instead of him please watch my videos before you rush to respond to me sxb meelna uma socdi

Ninyahow honest question do you even bother watching the videos I send you? Ugaas Korane clearly say from Bardera to Buaale Cawlyahans have 1 ugaas and 6 nabadoons and its always been that way are you saying I should believe you instead of him please watch my videos before you rush to respond to me sxb meelna uma socdi
cawliyahan are my cuzs, i know them more than you sxb.

the biggest L has to be a sitting president begging xabashi to get him influence in kismaayo.:drakelaugh:

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari are acting all tough with empty bravado's, because one thing is for certain, that once Kenya and all Amsiom exists, ya'll be jumping to sign and make deal with the HG's as History has shown, so the question that should be asked is, who of the 2 (MX or OG) will be the first to sprint and sign a deal with the HG's????

upload_2019-8-6_22-23-57.png

@Shaolin23 @Ferrari are acting all tough with empty bravado's, because one thing is for certain, that once Kenya and all Amsiom exists, ya'll be jumping to sign and make deal with the HG's as History has shown, so the question that should be asked is, who of the 2 (MX or OG) will be the first to sprint and sign a deal with the HG's????

View attachment 76776
It's MZ and Sacad
Reer diini and cayr

historically, those were the alliances.

but to us sacad is just OG, so in reality, it was never an agreement with HG, but an agreement with makaahiil ogaden.:trumpsmirk:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
This is the same shit that have been said about galmudug and xaaf. Jubaland is the biggest supporter to alshabab and they need to be dealt with.

It's MZ and Sacad
Reer diini and cayr

historically, those were the alliances.

but to us sacad is just OG, so in reality, it was never an agreement with HG, but an agreement with makaahiil ogaden.:trumpsmirk:

I can already picture in my mind, @Shaolin23 stressing himself in profound sweat overthinking the pros and cons of signing the Devils contract with HG, nigga b00n is tempted.:lolbron:

This is the same shit that have been said about galmudug and xaaf. Jubaland is the biggest supporter to alshabab and they need to be dealt with.
xaaf wasnt battle hardened like madoobe, who has the ethio somali war in xamar in 2006, Ogaden vs ethio+MX bare hiiraale in 07, alshabab vs ras kamboni in kismaayo in 09, and alsahbab vs ogaden war in 2012, all in his resume.

He has walked the walk multiple times, mudane madoobe will be more than happy to settle things the somali way, through the AK.

anyone who is against him dhafoorka iyo futada laga galin xabad sxb.:trumpsmirk:

if farmaajo wants kismaayo, he should come take it.:drakewtf:

Trending

Latest posts