So my co- worker comes to my desk "All excited"

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a short, bald headed black man, massive long black beard, with shaved head, 300 pound of muscles, he is a gym addict. He works in the sales department. He comes to me all excited and jovial

" Hi Basra, i want to go to Dubai. I hear it is the hot place to go. How is it like since you are a muslim and u know, the culture??"

I looked at him smiled, quick glance at his nostril and said to myself.

"Boo, they will enslave u if u go there. The muscles plus your look, ripe for man labor. The arabs will get ideas"

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I am not insane in real life. I cant say things i am thinking in my head. I wish i did tho, my thoughts race in billion speed light! :(
If you would’ve said that, he could’ve clocked you. Those all-muscle types are always on edge, and with that one sentence you would’ve toppled everything he was lifting against.

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you would’ve said that, he could’ve clocked you. Those all-muscle types are always on edge, and with that one sentence you would’ve toppled everything he was lifting against.
Well...u have not met with my biting skills then. I only need perfect timing to stick my cannite teeth on my favorite neck vein and the person is disabled.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
Wait you’re not a single mom living on ceyr? What is this work thing you speak of? @Reiko what’s Basra on?
Poor @Basra reminiscing about the time she used to work at Walmart. Sales department is code for the big guy with muscles is a loader for Walmart.

@Basra i hope they’re giving you a raise for snitching on ghetto black oriole stealing from Walmart!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Poor @Basra reminiscing about the time she used to work at Walmart. Sales department is code for the big guy with muscles is a loader for Walmart.

@Basra i hope they’re giving you a raise for snitching on ghetto black oriole stealing from Walmart!
Haha I bet it’s the Shakopee one, @Basra which Walmart do you work at? I will bring you quruxlow lunch

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What is shakopee ghetto now. It use to be Alright. They still got Valley Fair???
I don’t think a lot of Somalis live there but for some reason the Walmart is full of xaalimos and fararahs lol I don’t know why, and yeah valley fair is still located there why would they an amusement park?

He is a short, bald headed black man, massive long black beard, with shaved head, 300 pound of muscles, he is a gym addict. He works in the sales department. He comes to me all excited and jovial

" Hi Basra, i want to go to Dubai. I hear it is the hot place to go. How is it like since you are a muslim and u know, the culture??"

I looked at him smiled, quick glance at his nostril and said to myself.

"Boo, they will enslave u if u go there. The muscles plus your look, ripe for man labor. The arabs will get ideas"
Loool sadly true as they would like they do to asians there

I don’t think a lot of Somalis live there but for some reason the Walmart is full of xaalimos and fararahs lol I don’t know why, and yeah valley fair is still located there why would they an amusement park?
In ohio they building new ones and destroy old locations. I haven't been to vf since 11

KobeBryant

“I am the hero of Africa.”
Feel bad for the guy he probably gonna get called Abeed and think it’s a cool nick name. He might even get a tattoo of it on himself :icon lol:

Feel bad for the guy he probably gonna get called Abeed and think it’s a cool nick name. He might even get a tattoo of it on himself :icon lol:
Loool midwest madows just might but not east and westcoast ones as they know the meaning just like the word negrito

Basra

LOVE wins over HATE
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Reiko I rather xaar in public street than shop or work at Walmart! Dirty, nasty and Mexicans hang outs . I shop at Targee`