So my brothers found this...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You gave me 50k meher even tho I'm a gaal and a UK halimo (which you hate) I wouldn't put it past you to be giving girls $200 bills for no reason :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s not my fault I’m a young rich nigga got cash to burn :manny:
I never cared you were gaal...a few months with me and you’d be wearing Jilbab kkkk
I keep my woman in Gucci I’ve said it before

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I never cared you were gaal...a few months with me and you’d be wearing Jilbab kkkk
a YounG rIch nIggA gOt cAsH to BurN
*is in uni doing one of the most expensive majors*

Saying your gonna gusmatize her till the imaan comes back eh
I can kinda see it happening :zhqjlmx:
Clearly evolution couldn't create such a disappointment. The only logical conclusion would be that Allah exists and he is testing me to see my patience with an unfulfilling husband :(

Lmao
Clearly evolution couldn't create such a disappointment. The only logical conclusion would be that Allah exists and he is testing me to see my patience with an unfulfilling husband :(
May Allah guide you and turn you to ruunleey
Say aamiin, aamiin

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
How can I love you better?
What are my shortcomings?
I fulfill In the sarir:fredo:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You gave me 50k meher even tho I'm a gaal and a UK halimo (which you hate) I wouldn't put it past you to be giving girls $200 bills for no reason :mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when did I say I hate UK xalimos!

Exodus

Alienist
Just waiting for Final fantasy to drop normally just play red dead or single player games the most
My guy, who plays RDR online in 2020? Wallahi that shit was so disappointing when it launched, and it was still shit for like 4 months after

Trending

Latest posts