So Mexican men are marrying Somali single mothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i visited Minneapolis couple of years ago, i was surprised to see so many mexicans over there. I don’t know much about those folks apart from what I've seen on tv, but i advise our people to avoid those hombres.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So it's ok to marry Madows but not Mexicans? Weren't you saying people have a choice and it's somali women's choice to marry whoever they want? :draketf: Atleast mexicans have family values and strong family bond unlike Madows.
Where and when did I say it was okay to marry Madow?

>Asking why people are racist on Somalispot
For a user that's been active on this website for longer than I have, I'm surprised to hear you asking this question lol

It's a rhetorical question I don't rly want it answered :browtf:

Repetition is a proven way to learn, that's why it's always good to state the same facts over and over again :yacadiim:

You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group. Their continual upward progression in America is thanks to that, and their prominence is to the point their language might as well be the honorary second language of the United States (if we had one).
That may be your experience with them, but you can't generalize and say they are all hardworking people, the ones that i encounter are certainly sleazy and shady. One mexican even tried to steal my project, thats why i got amused when you called them hard-working people :mjlol:

They are hardworking in soccer tho, they are pretty good at diving :pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
:damnmusic:
@Gucci mane it's time to eat bro :eating:
:deadosama:

That may be your experience with them, but you can't generalize and say they are all hardworking people, the ones that i encounter are certainly sleazy and shady. One mexican even tried to steal my project, thats why i got amused when you called them hard-working people :mjlol:

They are hardworking in soccer tho, they are pretty good at diving :pachah1:
I didn't vouch for them for not being kleptos or sleazy, just that they're hard workers :fittytousand:

I'm not talking about Academia either. Just work ethic.

They're very work hard play hard.

You clearly haven't been around them. I'm up to my neck in Mexicans; they make up the largest minority where I'm! Their work ethic surpasses anything I've ever seen in any other group. Their continual upward progression in America is thanks to that, and their prominence is to the point their language might as well be the honorary second language of the United States (if we had one).

Put the taco down ..Mexicans are nothing but criminals..they even stole the tires from my friend's car :mjlol:

Build the wall:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Somali women are not the most attractive to high class men, they often go for Russians or women from Nordic countries, however Russian women seem to know how to attract high powered men, we should learn from them. But that would mean degrading oneself, a Somali single mother with six annoying children is hardly an attractive trait for a successful high class man. Get real ladies

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I used to have really good Mexican buddies back in the day, I'd take the non cholo messicans over cadaans and AAs any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts