So me & some Cedar Mothers had a good discussion....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
About what we Somali spot forum discussed a few days ago. About whether women without children are jealous, whether it is their choice or Qadr from Allaah swt.

So most of the women were blaming their relatives who have no kids on them. Mostly their relatives are over 35, never married and no kids of course.

Most Somali mothers agree with each other that, these women refused men proposals and therefore it is their fault.

I was the only one who had a different opinion.

I told them if it was in their destiny to have kids, they would have had kids. I mean, personally, Basra if I had the choice I would never have kids. I was tricked at 14.

Anywayz…...I used a hadith that sort of brought silence in the room.

Do u know the hadith of Prophet Adam being shown by Allaah swt all his progeny???? And then prophet Adam pbuh said who is that shinning star, and he was told, that is prophet Daud pbuh. And then he asked how long will he live? He was told 60 years, prophet Adam pbuh said, oh no, can I give him 40 of my years? Allaah swt said yes.

Later when the angel of death approached Prophet Adam pbuh to take his soul, he said wait I still have 40 years left.

As being a human, it is his nature to forget. He was told …..Did u forget you gave prophet Daud pbuh 40 years? Daud lived upto 100.

So the moral of this story is---Allaah swt has already decree all children of Adam who will live, & were lined up before him. That means they exist, they will exist. Don't you think---logically--- if these Xalimos supposed child was one of these humans lined up, don't you think somehow, someway, she will have the baby by the Qadr of Allaah swt?

So therefore, the power to have kids does not depend upon the "will" of man or woman but by

Allaah swt.

Case closed.

PS The room was silent for a few seconds. (and I enjoyed it immensely loooooooooooooooooooooool)

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
I think you should discuss how to stop your boys from gang life and how to uplift the community
Get your priorities right

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think you should discuss how to stop your boys from gang life and how to uplift the community
Get your priorities right

If they consulted me, I will give my strategy on how to combat somali gang and our youths problems. But I don't like to be on the stage .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are wise Basra mashallah. We forget this sometimes it's Allah swt that decide our journey and not us.

Yes indeed, Allaah swt Qadr is more in control than our whims & Will

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its both fate and will, not one or the other....

You can definitely will yourself to marriage but there is no guarantee of having children. Ask married couple struggle to be pregnant.

Zayn

If they consulted me, I will give my strategy on how to combat somali gang and our youths problems. But I don't like to be on the stage .
But you could help cos lives of young Somalis are wasted on the streets

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But you could help cos lives of young Somalis are wasted on the streets

One way to combat the somali gang youth will be Somalis to come together and build a non profit organization where a housing is established, with beds, masjid, dhuksi room, security officer to watch door and a caffew time. Sort of like a homeless shelter but with a mission to house only Somali youth, in case they fall in hard times. Help them get to their feet. Get jobs.

The fact that only Somalis house, where they see their fellow brother can substantially increase their self esteem immediately and make them successes

Zayn

One way to combat the somali gang youth will be Somalis to come together and build a non profit organization where a housing is established, with beds, masjid, dhuksi room, security officer to watch door and a caffew time. Sort of like a homeless shelter but with a mission to house only Somali youth, in case they fall in hard times. Help them get to their feet. Get jobs.

The fact that only Somalis house, where they see their fellow brother can substantially increase their self esteem immediately and make them successes
So what is your solution to those gangbangers who see Maddows' life as the standard?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So what is your solution to those gangbangers who see Maddows' life as the standard?

They need rehabilitation.

I say--first they should be jailed. And psychologically tortured in jail where they are told they will be deported to war torn Somalia. Believe me, some of them become religious at just that thought.

Then, remove them from their state to another state where they can start help. But not to be released until they graduate from a trade school

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My solution to Somali gangs would be to return them to Somalia permanently

That works too. But I like to give people chance first. I like to scare them first, if the scare does not do anything, then they need to crush. Deport.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Quick quiz what about the Somalis who gaalo?

Somali Gaalos are peaceful. So nothing need to be done about them. Leave them alone. It is between them and their God

Zayn

Somali Gaalos are peaceful. So nothing need to be done about them. Leave them alone. It is between them and their God
You say leave them alone but they will cause problems later like mybe your kids will be gaalo.
Biyo intekusogarin ayalaiskamoosa

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You say leave them alone but they will cause problems later like mybe your kids will be gaalo.
Biyo intekusogarin ayalaiskamoosa

The best u can do is, preach to them. Show them by your good example. God judges their imaan or lack of

Zayn

But at first you said leave them alone which is not good. They can influence others to leave Islam. Mybe the solution to this will be"DONT RAISE YOUR KIDS IN THE WEST"