So many somalis kids going missing these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to belive so. Too many somali kids its becoming a major patterning. The street life is probably a big factor to these missing cases.

They won't be seen as Somali to the police or to the guys on road. Just another black teenager.

The problen is though most madow teens on road don't have dads or just come from a dysfunctional family. How does this happen to Somali kids?

They won't be seen as Somali to the police or to the guys on road. Just another black teenager.

The problen is though most madow teens on road don't have dads or just come from a dysfunctional family. How does this happen to Somali kids?
This is so true. Most madows don't have good families at all but they manage to stay at home and not end up missing. It's definetly street life they are going cunch. How many somali kids can go missing to realise the issue?

This is so true. Most madows don't have good families at all but they manage to stay at home and not end up missing. It's definetly street life they are going cunch. How many somali kids can go missing to realise the issue?

How many somali kids are also going to be stabbed and acid thrown on? I knew a guy who was stabbed, and a Somali adult who also had acid thrown on him. London is a shithole now, I'm moving out ASAP

Could it be, that she ran away by herself? Most Somali parents wouldn't approve of their daughter dressing like that. Maybe she didn't want to live with them anymore and follow their rules

Could it be, that she ran away by herself? Most Somali parents wouldn't approve of their daughter dressing like that. Maybe she didn't want to live with them anymore and follow their rules
Maybe but even somali boys are going missing at a high rate here in london.

I get you though she is dressing innappropriately for a Somali household but I doubt that's the reason many somali girls in London kind of dress like her but don't get the consequences.

Could be. But for it to reach this level police must have made an effort to ask her friends. Family knows her closest friends and non. of them probably knows or told so there is real worry

Probably in a gang house with a bunch of madows enjoying that #ganglife:pachah1:. Seriously though if it's another retarded geeljire copying the cadaan kids because her hooyos took her phone I've completely given up on London Somalis.:farmajoyaab:
It's something definetly to do with gangs. If you think about the amount of somali kids going missing these days you will think why? No other ethnic group of kids are going missing like somali kids.

I don't believe so. Most somali families are good. What type of family issues do you think that are facing?

You have a generation of dysfunctional and damaged families from the khat era. Also, single mothers unable to control many kids......There are mothers who have like 3/4 boys in prison/gangs.....

The stereotypical story with Somalis is for the kids to get disciplined by force , kid goes to social services, then problems start from there......Also, problems around girls rebelling against older brothers n fathers........

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
It's something definetly to do with gangs. If you think about the amount of somali kids going missing these days you will think why? No other ethnic group of kids are going missing like somali kids.
I'd say gangs when it comes to males but not females. I still remember one of my hooyos friend's daughter in Islington or something went missing after she didn't return from her friends house. She later appeared at 1am in the morning a week later and try to bullshit her way out of it. That's what I'm guessing happened now.

You have a generation of dysfunctional and damaged families from the khat era. Also, single mothers unable to control many kids......There are mothers who have like 3/4 boys in prison/gangs.....

The stereotypical story with Somalis is for the kids to get disciplined by force , kid goes to social services, then problems start from there......Also, problems around girls rebelling against older brothers n fathers........
Yes this could definitely be a factor but I'm more convinced it's to do with gangs... either way inshallah we need to raise awareness for this issue.

These pages on Twitter are filled with Somali kids who are said to be missing. It's very sad and disturbing.

I'd say gangs when it comes to males but not females. I still remember one of my hooyos friend's daughter in Islington or something went missing after she didn't return from her friends house. She later appeared at 1am in the morning a week later and try to bullshit her way out of it. That's what I'm guessing happened now.
Yh there is this somali girl I know who ran away from her home and went to her boyfriends house instead.

For females I think family issues can be a huge factor. But for somali boys I really don't think so.

@yaskaaa ,

Most boys that go missing have been sent to sell drugs in the countryside. Most county lines around the areas surrounding London are run by Somalis/Madows gangs.

You are right-most girls go missing due to family issues, but they are more @ risk of being pimped by drug gangs......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts