So many new members that this site is unrecognizable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta what happened to ur bestfriend @Hugo? Didn't he create multiple other accounts after he got banned? That nigga was mad funny:chrisfreshhah::siilaanyolaugh:
He got caught in Money laundering scandal and is currently in angolan :lolbron: I miss him too one of the best trolls on this site by far:salute:

Last edited:
He got caught in Money laundering scandal and is currently in Nigerian prison :lolbron: I miss him too one of the best trolls on this site by far:salute:

You mean he got killed by a pack of hyenas supervising his Bantu workers at his construction company in Luanda, Angola at the humble age of 18 :cryinglaughsmiley:

Jeesto

VIP
He got caught in Money laundering scandal and is currently in Nigerian prison :lolbron: I miss him too one of the best trolls on this site by far:salute:
:dead::deadmanny:

You mean he got killed by a pack of hyenas supervising his Bantu workers at his construction company in Luanda, Angola at the humble age of 18 :cryinglaughsmiley:
How do you all these stuff?
tenor.gif

I doubt anyone remember me since I'm not active on this site. I sometimes worry you guys having internet friends rather than real life ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending