So im in my apartment and things keep falling for no reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they transform into every creature and race except a dog a pig a lizard and a certain snake. The guy was only fifteen when he impregnated a jin, hats off. At 25 they give you extensive knowledge a teleportation ring and a cool hat. Only downside is your kid will be a random animal until six, thats when his transformation powers kick in.
@Samaalic Era
Sounds like a decent upgrade

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Apparently they transform into every creature and race except a dog a pig a lizard and a certain snake. The guy was only fifteen when he impregnated a jin, hats off. At 25 they give you extensive knowledge a teleportation ring and a cool hat. Only downside is your kid will be a random animal until six, thats when his transformation powers kick in.
@Samaalic Era
Sounds like a decent upgrade

I would say its worth a shot sxb

Funniest part of the story, he threw a rock at a lizard approaching, but it was just his mother in all waking him for breakfast.looool
@Aladdin
at first i didn't believe the story, digging deeper into hadith i picked up that it said it only happens with the permission of Allah because of the sperm and jinn egg to Infuse but it rare cases

Last edited:
Funniest part of the story, he threw a rock at a lizard approaching, but it was just his mother in all waking him for breakfast.looool
@Aladdin
he says the jinn ladies don't get pregnant only by one child but many kids. imagine married to jinn lady she would torment your life especially if you tried cheating on her the chick would've be right with you every time, she is moving at light-speed she would probably even would've followed you to your dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending