so i went on an incel website

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i posted a shit post about ugly incels and got banned immediately and every post under my thread was about “fEmoId sCum i hopE yoU gEt bAnNed”
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD FJSJFJEN
the website is incels.net
:chrisfreshhah:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:mjlol:
GO ER is their slogan.

Nah, but seriously they won't do shit.
I used to be an super-adminstrator on an incel site and the creator was an doxxer who liked putting dildos up his ass.

I used to go on braincel and read their rants and the so called "blackpill" it was so funny yet so sad.

Being ugly is a disease sxb thank god you aren't like them. Also why the f*ck you moderating incel sites was it incel.co?

I used to go on braincel and read their rants and the so called "blackpill" it was so funny yet so sad.

Being ugly is a disease sxb thank god you aren't like them. Also why the f*ck you moderating incel sites was it incel.co?
:pachah1:
The funny thing is most of them aren't ugly they just have mental issues, literally 7-8/10 are on the site.

I persuaded the admin to make me a janitor and then climbed the ladder by pretending to sponsor his site on other forums.
:chrisfreshhah:
It was on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That use to be @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq job

I did it once. I cringed at some of the shit I was witnessing and when I tried to fit in I got outed so quick, you really can't get in unless your fucked up for realsies.