So I was thinking why don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be just another way of letting big nations control the smaller ones. And how would this one nation operate? Too many problems would arise.

Apollo

VIP
The UK did a Brexit because of too many Slavs. I doubt they would tolerate freedom of movement with millions of Black Americans and Hispanics.

@CaliTedesse

That’s impossible. How about Spanish or Arabic speakers?

I was wondering why Britain or the U.K are allowed 4 teams to represent them in football (Europe and World Cup) like England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but under Great Britain during the Olympics. It’s unfair.

The sport is from the uk. The first international game was between England and scotland.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
America is economically extremely right-wing, while the other ones are more like Europe when it comes to social redistribution.
Then NZ, Aus, Can and UK as one Anglosaxon legend. They adhere to the queen anyhow.

The sport is from the uk. The first international game was between England and scotland.

@joko

The English nicked it from the Chinese but that doesn’t make it right. Politically and economically they are united and come under one prime minister and these regions aren’t represented overseas by their own ambassadors. Somaliland has a better claim to be a member of fifa than England, Northern Ireland Scotland and Wales. It should be one British team.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
They confused Sweden and Germany's open door to refugees with the Polish and Romanian migrant workers who arrive under EU rules.

Romanians are not Slavs. Never have I heard of Slavs mass raping girls in their host countries, burning cars etc.

halwa

✨🌙
@CaliTedesse

That’s impossible. How about Spanish or Arabic speakers?

I was wondering why Britain or the U.K are allowed 4 teams to represent them in football (Europe and World Cup) like England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but under Great Britain during the Olympics. It’s unfair.
Because the other three are shit, only England has the capabilities to play football, so they’re trying to cheat the system.

@joko

The English nicked it from the Chinese but that doesn’t make it right. Politically and economically they are united and come under one prime minister and these regions aren’t represented overseas by their own ambassadors. Somaliland has a better claim to be a member of fifa than England, Northern Ireland Scotland and Wales. It should be one British team.

Huh, didnt know that. :ehh:

They do play as one team in the olympics though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts