So I stumbled upon this somali orthodox Christian convert on twitter and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
he’s the biggest self hating coon I’ve ever came across :ileycry:
I’ve noticed that most of these somali ex muslims on twitter hate somalia with a passion:gucciwhat:

I’ve noticed that most of these somali ex muslims on twitter hate somalia with a passion:gucciwhat:

:dead: :deadmanny: He is rocking it.

upload_2019-5-28_22-55-14.png

somalis bring hate on thmslvs,why should they care and insult a random person online who calls himself christian. like,'' you not somali if not muslim or worse".

Live let live.

I get what you mean. I saw one before say the reason that we fought the British was because theywere gaal and that we should fear them less and treat them like normal people and this is during colonialism.

She was supposed to talk about how Somali Apostates are treated in Somalia, but was talking instead of how we treated the British.

I was like girl stay on topic, were you supposed to talk about the Somali Apostates or how we should have welcomed the British in more?:gucciwhat:

Especially, after they Aerial bombard the north and killed 1/3 of the people there.

Anyways, as I watching the video I had to turn it off because I didn’t like how she was kissing up to the British people.

:nahgirl:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Yeah, I've seen him around a lot, too. He's always sticking his nose in Islamic matters - despite the fact that he allegedly left the faith for Orthodox Christianity.

And here I just thought that atheist murtads were shaqo la'an. :noneck:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.