So, how many of you were raised upon haram?

As we all know Somali mothers are notoriously known for being 'single' in the eyes of the government whilst still being Islamically married to their husbands. Why is practice so common in our community especially here in the UK? Are these parents just disregarding the fact that this income is fundamentally haram, that they feed and raise their kids with.

tenor.gif

Why so many single somali mothers? you dont see this with other race like arabs and pakis, wallahi its a disgrace

They’re not actually single mothers. They just lie to the government to receive benefits. One of my female relatives does this and her husband makes at least 100k a year.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
As we all know Somali mothers are notoriously known for being 'single' in the eyes of the government whilst still being Islamically married to their husbands. Why is practice so common in our community especially here in the UK? Are these parents just disregarding the fact that this income is fundamentally haram, that they feed and raise their kids with.
I was raised in an abusive environment by a mentally ill aunt of mine. My father died before I ever met him and she used to whip and only beat me in a haram fashion. She did her daily salaat prayers too. Because I always lived in fear of her due to not knowing when her mentally ill brain would decide to whip me with a painful wire, my higher self powers awoken and went after her sons and daughters. All her sons got deported for crimes they started after my evil eye hit her and her daughter's mostly became mentally ill and druggies with lost teeth in their mouth. Two of her religious daughter though became normal and successful. I forgave her as she's my dad's sister but she for sure went evil.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But u r in Minnesota huuno

They’re not actually single mothers. They just lie to the government to receive benefits. One of my female relatives does this and her husband makes at least 100k a year.

It's no wonder these Habaryars have nice cars, I never understood how a 'single mother' supposedly can afford such a nice car. A care home job does not bring that kind of money

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It is not something that is open, no one goes around sharing this information.

It is a topic culamas have even addressed time and time again
Actually they do lmao Somalis dont hide anything, we all know eachothers affairs. Also is it really haram since technically Somalis usually only do Islamic marriages which are not recognized in west. So islamically they're married but 'legally' they're not.

tenor-200.gif

Trending