So finally i got my salary as a santa claus

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I gained 500 euros as a santa claus, man , life is too good for me:yacadiim::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile::friendhug::lawd::heh:

I'm sending this money for my family:siilaanyosmile::fittytousand: but now i'm looking for a new job:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:
I was joking sxhb congrats on being the first Somali Santa Clause and actually being paid for it we should get you on the world guineessis world record since you just broke a record

side note- Imagine if there were ever a thing like a Somali Santa Clause, I wonder instead of leaving milk and cookies. Would we leave Henny and Sambusa, or maybe Camel Milk and Malwaax, or maybe good old Khat would do either way it would be an interesting concept sxhb.

:hmm:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I was joking sxhb congrats on being the first Somali Santa Clause and actually being paid for it we should get you on the world guineessis world record since you just broke a record

side note- Imagine if there were ever a thing like a Somali Santa Clause, I wonder instead of leaving milk and cookies. Would we leave Henny and Sambusa, or maybe Camel Milk and Malwaax, or maybe good old Khat would do either way it would be an interesting concept sxhb.

:hmm:
:chrisfreshhah::gucciwhat:
Khat and milk:drakelaugh: For free for my niggas:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending