What a civilised world. :wow1:

Meanwhile in Somalia...

'Ma go'aysiin'

'Midnimadu waa muqadis'

'Xamar unuka leh'

'Walaalaha AMISOM waa mahadsan yihiin'

Walahi this remind me of this wise words

7TzR7vA.png

Mogamed Mooge Liibaan, Ilaahow kuu naxariiso.

Waa iska sidan uun marka dad jaahila caasimadii iyo xukunkiiba nasiib isaga helaan since 1960.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I believe the 2 are not comparable akhi. Borders don't have to be redrawn for the UK to exit the EU.

I believe the 2 are not comparable akhi. Borders don't have to be redrawn for the UK to exit the EU.

Union is union, if the people respect each other's will, then they will agree something.

Everyone knows, That British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland both had an equal status under the colonials, and then both got the independent from the Britain and Italia.

So if there was no union, between them, Somaliland could have become a real country today, just like Djibouti and all the other countries that were under the colonial rule.

There is big difference between the union of two countries, and being part of a country, Somaliland never was part of the Italian Somaliland.

Lool Jeegaan comparing their seccesionist bs to UK leaving EUROPEAN UNION

:abuxyga:

Union is union, no matter what.

Laakiin maxaaban idin la yaabi, haddaad caqli leedihiin, idinkaaba ku heshiin lahaa.

Inta aad idinku is laynaysaan, marna is qarxinaysaan, marna AMISOM, idion talinayso, wax garawshiiyo ah, iyo caqli wanaagsan marna idinka filan mayno.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
The pound is going to be the same price if not lower than the US dollar.
After brexit I’m not sending a penny to no one back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts