So Dayax Dalnuurshe is making big name for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He is the biggest young star in south Somalia nowadays. What is his sub clan after Hawiye? I know Murusade make good singers (Jubba, Farxiya Fiska etc).

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Dayax Dalnuurshe is Madow, I forgot the sub-clan? He claimed Abgaal first then Shekhaal. People lowkey know hes Madow.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I remember again. he is Shiidle , sub-clan of Madowweyne. They live with Abgaal in Middle Shabelle.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
He looks Somali though he doesn't even look half Madow.

Just like the African Americans have traces of white blood in them the Shiidle and other Madow groups in Somalia actually
mixed with southern Somalis in the past that is why many of them don't look like their original form.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Just like the African Americans have traces of white blood in them the Shiidle and other Madow groups in Somalia actually
mixed with southern Somalis in the past that is why many of them don't look like their original form.
Original form :cryinglaughsmiley: what have they evolved through breeding to acquire our high level Phenotype. What type of Pokemon are we :mjlol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He looks Somali though he doesn't even look half Madow.
It's cause he's skinny It gives that effect. LMFAO!!! and as Duke said they did intermarry with Somalis.
There are also Somalis that look like they're from Congo but possess Somali abtirsi. You see everything is possible.

It's cause he's skinny It gives that effect. LMFAO!!! and as Duke said they did intermarry with Somalis.
There are also Somalis that look like they're from Congo but possess Somali abtirsi. You see everything is possible.

That's interesting. I'm surprised it isn't well known about him in a society so clan obsessed.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Original form :cryinglaughsmiley: what have they evolved through breeding to acquire our high level Phenotype. What type of Pokemon are we :mjlol:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: DAYAX DALNUURSHE ORIGINAL FORM

8EDBfb4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending