So Ciyaal Say Wallahi think Somali music is cool now?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They use to make fun of me when I was a kid for loving Somali music and call me a FOB when I bump it in my whip, now that its blown up on twitter and ajnabis see it as a trend they suddenly claiming its cool?

The nerve and hypocrisy and low self esteem of Somali Diaspora never ceases to amaze me.

“They used to make fun of me”

“they used to bully me”

“they used to hate us”

Sad Baby GIF by Bounce

Xoxoxo

VIP
It’s still bad ✌🏾 I won’t follow the trend lmao, even the recent viral song is auto tuned as heck

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You won’t see me bumping Somali music.

I listen to that in shame.

Somali music has horrible production quality, devoid of ideas and the singers live sad lives.

It takes next to no extra money to make a decent instrumental. WHY ON GODS GREEN EARTH IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT.

Wallahi if I hear “no one knows the secret” one more fucking time, I’m burning my macawiis and calling myself Johnathan.

:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Wallahi if I hear “no one knows the secret” one more fucking time, I’m burning my macawiis and calling myself Johnathan.:mahubowtf:
Lol, I haven't heard that in a while and I listen to Somali songs regularly.

No need to burn your macawiis, Jonathanow. The SECRET to stop hearing "no one knows the secret", is to only listen to singers from back home. I can't stand diaspora fob singers, they're a bunch of tryhards trying to act all ilbax and shit.

Enjoy heestan kala kacsan:icon lol: :smiles:

Based

VIP
Somali music nowadays is garbage qurun bullsh*t. Idk why Somalians keep saying their music is international now because a few ajnabis used the sound on a short video 😂 nobody cares about you or your music pal

They're all bootyclapping clout chasers
Now we need to go back to our roots and listen to this somali masterpiece

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts