So christian somalis are a thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying.
Josh Billings

:siilaanyosmile:
:ileycry:wheres al qimayah....EXAGGERATION :snoop:@Suldaanka
Missionaries have damned us with the resistance called the Dervish State losing.
"1 in 3 where Christian in Mogadiscio"
Mainly the Christian "Somalis" come from Jubaland, North Eastern Province and Shebelle.
:ohno:I do not support ANY christian somalis.

:siilaanyolaugh:Look how they photoshopped the Somaliland flag and say they're Christian.
When Somali refugee gets paid loads of stacks of cash:russ:

:hillarybiz:My other thread did great so this is the sequel thanks for the support.
Never replied to your posts so this is the response you wanted.:mjlol:

There are some people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the truth without lying.
Josh Billings

Missionaries have damned us with the resistance called the Dervish State losing.
Mainly the Christian "Somalis" come from Jubaland, North Eastern Province and Shebelle.

:siilaanyolaugh:Look how they photoshopped the Somaliland flag and say they're Christian.

:hillarybiz:My other thread did great so this is the sequel thanks for the support.
The first video doesnt even have someone resembeling somalis in it.

Somali Christians dont exisit

Cityviews

The Prodigy
I think they convert to Christianity to find love and acceptance, rather then actually believing in the tenets of Christianity. Because if you educate these people about the council of nicea, and how the bible has been edited, and how its own verses go against God etc, they will be rational and leave it.

But the Christians have an open door/all is love policy I think that attracts a lot of people looking for acceptance and kindness.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I think they convert to Christianity to find love and acceptance, rather then actually believing in the tenets of Christianity. Because if you educate these people about the council of nicea, and how the bible has been edited, and how its own verses go against God etc, they will be rational and leave it.

But the Christians have an open door/all is love policy I think that attracts a lot of people looking for acceptance and kindness.
Finally...Common sense mashallah:rejoice:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
https://somalisforjesus.blogspot.com
:umad:This is shocking @Suldaanka look at the second post below the dead man it shows a guy supporting Somalia:umwhat:No one supports him tho:siilaanyolaugh:
upload_2019-3-25_13-15-41.jpeg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Josh Billings

Stop giving these losers a platform to speak on. Both of the videos you've just posted are ignorant at best and dangerous at worse. Mona is an unapologetic liar and seeing her skinny, anorexic dark-skin face always makes me wanna puke :vqbuyv0:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

It's absolutely delusional though--at least Islam doesn't lie and sugarcoat everything. I feel genuine pity for Christians in that their religion has been whitewashed so much to the extent where everything that was once forbidden for their own sake and spirtual goodness is widely practiced. It's not even a religion anymore, but rather a void empty shell consisting of only "love thy neighbor." It's laughable, honestly.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
They are more likely to get asylum by saying they are under threat in Somalia. Once they get citizenship they "convert: back. The actual converts are a few Madow, not actual Somali people.

Guys

Doesn’t your Allah say, it’s only he who guides and misguides people and he alone can do it? Does he need your help? Worry about yourselves and leave the judgements of others to him. If you do that, it’s called toleration.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Josh Billings

In the second video, the women literally says that in Somalia you are born Muslim and don't understand the Qur'an and don't go to musjid, in Sweden you so understand Qur'an and go to musjid....:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending