So Annoying.......

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tate saying Smiling is being submissive. And Somalis, generally say Smiling all the time is a sign of being a Doqoon. I mean., seriously? Both are annoying AF

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I smile all the time, I can’t help it. Need to stop it. I try thinking of sad things when I’m smiling but there’s just not anything really to bring it down.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I smile all the time, I can’t help it. Need to stop it. I try thinking of sad things when I’m smiling but there’s just not anything really to bring it down.

No u don't have stop smiling. Our Deen says Smiling is a Sadaaqa! SO smile away dear :)

If you’re smiling all the time you make others uncomfortable, also you just look like an idiot who finds everything amusing lol
The less frequently you do something the more appreciated it becomes.. like if you don't smile one day people will think you got a problem when in fact you didn't.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you’re smiling all the time you make others uncomfortable, also you just look like an idiot who finds everything amusing lol
honestly i am that idiot. small insignificant things make me happy. LOL

One time i went to lunch with my co worker to a restaurant, while she was commenting on the food and i was mesmerized by the glass cup. She was like - r u ok>? Its just a fking glass cup loool

I just loved the shape of the glass cup. looooooooooooooooooool

Tate saying Smiling is being submissive. And Somalis, generally say Smiling all the time is a sign of being a Doqoon. I mean., seriously? Both are annoying AF

I hate smiling
I find Somalis are too light hearted and joke too much in general though

honestly i am that idiot. small insignificant things make me happy. LOL

One time i went to lunch with my co worker to a restaurant, while she was commenting on the food and i was mesmerized by the glass cup. She was like - r u ok>? Its just a fking glass cup loool

I just loved the shape of the glass cup. looooooooooooooooooool
LOL I am the same eedo. Sometimes, I miss wearing a mask because it hids me grinning like an idiot just walking by myself.

Trending