Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
IMG_0435.JPG

:chrisfreshhah:

WEW

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
A father's love is a beautiful thing but is he not worried about the evil eye? That much adoration is going to attract hate. I've seen first hand a woman who was joyfully expecting a child and posting on fb everyday about how excited she was only to miscarriage at a late stage. Inshallah asahd and his family will always be happy.

A father's love is a beautiful thing but is he not worried about the evil eye? That much adoration is going to attract hate. I've seen first hand a woman who was joyfully expecting a child and posting on fb everyday about how excited she was only to miscarriage at a late stage. Inshallah asahd and his family will always be happy.
stop it with the annoying cringe comments

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's not surrounded by Somalis. Somalis give the evil eye, they're the most hateful, evil folks. If you tell cadaans and other ajanabis about your plans or what you like, they won't give you the evil eye, tell Somalis you bought something worth 5 dollars their evil eye will follow you.

I hate to say this but Somalis most of them are qumayos.

Excluding me and my family Ofcourse and some friends.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
He's not surrounded by Somalis. Somalis give the evil eye, they're the most hateful, evil folks. If you tell cadaans and other ajanabis about your plans or what you like, they won't give you the evil eye, tell Somalis you bought something worth 5 dollars their evil eye will follow you.

I hate to say this but Somalis most of them are qumayos.

Excluding me and my family Ofcourse and some friends.

Somalis and Pakistanis. Never tell anything to a Pakistani, especially if it's academic related.

VixR

Veritas
Its time to lose all that weight if he wants to see that child grow up, but unfortunately seems the obesity is part of his persona

Status
Not open for further replies.