SNM jeegans crying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Hmm, they also tried a prisoner exchange, they probably feel col caare can cause major upheaval if he gets his people under one banner, I feel they will call for a cease fire and partition of ssc with puntland although we shouldn’t accept so quickly

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think western Somalilanders are more cuqdad driven similar to the southies who hold grudges inside 'belly' but act like 'beesani' in the mouth and how their not tribal u see those guys do the same in hargeisa saying we dont know tribe and we somalilander and all that shit but I think eastern somalilanders can see thru it like we can see thru the hamar boys.

Cuz most places in Somalia u war and forget and move on, it's never happened something like this for 30 years in somali history, wa arin ku cusub.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U got the hargeisa guys pushing for 'centralized seccession' with hargeisa focus. U got mogadishu pushing for centralized 'federalism'. Interesting how two of the most cuqdad ridden cities yet act like their 'reer magaal' cannot see that the rest of Somalia can see thru their garbage. We are not going to be handcuffed to these people who will probably drop bombs on us as they don't know how to move forward and just keep rehashing war after war.

Look at Erigavo it fought it agreed it moved on. No rehashing nothing. Galkayo did the same for 30 years. It all falls apart when hargeisa gets involved in sanaag or mogadishu gets involved in galkayo. War ha iska tashdeen somalida normalka ah.

I honestly think they are not the accustomed to conflict mogadishu/hargeisa, so it left a lasting effect on them and lack how the concept of 'fight resolve and eat together' isn't that what they say about Somali northern culture?

U got the hargeisa guys pushing for 'centralized seccession' with hargeisa focus. U got mogadishu pushing for centralized 'federalism'. Interesting how two of the most cuqdad ridden cities yet act like their 'reer magaal' cannot see that the rest of Somalia can see thru their garbage. We are not going to be handcuffed to these people who will probably drop bombs on us as they don't know how to move forward and just keep rehashing war after war.

Look at Erigavo it fought it agreed it moved on. No rehashing nothing. Galkayo did the same for 30 years. It all falls apart when hargeisa gets involved in sanaag or mogadishu gets involved in galkayo. War ha iska tashdeen somalida normalka ah.

I honestly think they are not the accustomed to conflict mogadishu/hargeisa, so it left a lasting effect on them and lack how the concept of 'fight resolve and eat together' isn't that what they say about Somali northern culture?
Somalis are xoolos is why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending