Snitching habaryars. How y’all date each other?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its simple only meet in coffee shops and get to know each other than you go separate ways no habaryar is gonna say anything about that its when youre walking around together like a couple they start making assumptions and gossiping to others

After some time if you like each other tell the girl to give you her dads number

they can't be snitching if they don't know who you are. i don't do shukansi with the females around my area and i don't associate my self with guys so there is no room for buuq and bilayacni.

VixR

Veritas
I can’t imagine living in an area with Somalis everywhere. I can go a year without seeing a Somali outside my family, except for a few family friends. Unless the barawani day1s in the area count who’re closest to us count. My one Somali friend from childhood moved. And my sister is my source for all the community updates without having to ask for it. No aunties to speak of, but one my own

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
When I was young I’d do all my fuckery downtown and then go home. I’d never f*ck shit up in the west end.

Doing anything in Dixon is suicide :gucciwhat:

Somali areas are a no no and if the guy has a tinted car even better. Its hard to go to coffee places in my area all the timmies usually has groups of adeers but if you go to a regular resturant you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts