SNAPCHAT ,SOMALIFEATURES, showing girls deported frm the UK showing the clubs of Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo is this what you call progress?

The place has turned into a club seen with Amisom soldiers being sold Somali Gazelles on a nightly basis.

Go check that Snapchat.

These Western rejects are just hilarious, in one breath they plead us to come back to the country by saying " it's safe and prosperous"and then a little time later she says " we haven't an explosion for a little while" and then says " roads are closed cause Farmaajo is returning from abroad and so we are stuck ". :camby::draketf::drakewtf:

Last edited:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
@TekNiKo is this what you call progress?

The place has turned into a club seen with Amisom soldiers being sold Somali Gazelles on a nightly basis.

Go check that Snapchat.

These Western rejects are just hilarious, in one breath they plead us to come back to the country by saying " it's safe and prosperous"and then a little time later she says " we haven't an explosion for a little while" and then says " roads are closed cause Farmaajo is returning from abroad and so we are stuck ". :camby::draketf::drakewtf:

amisom baa clubka gabdho somaali ah laga iibinayaa markaad leedahay, ma hawiyaad cay u qarinaysaa.

you are pathetic wallahi, are you khaniis by any chance, i mean i have met my share of ratchet somali girls, but danm your hate is on another level. must you insult somali women every chance you get, let me guess a somali gazelle left you for a real man????

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
amisom baa clubka gabdho somaali ah laga iibinayaa markaad leedahay, ma hawiyaad cay u qarinaysaa.

you are pathetic wallahi, are you khaniis by any chance, i mean i have met my share of ratchet somali girls, but danm your hate is on another level. must you insult somali women every chance you get, let me guess a somali gazelle left you for a real man????

The reality on the ground is what dictates my view and the reality is that there are 28k Amisom young men in Xamar that are far away from their wives.

Would you deny that ?

The reality on the ground is what dictates my view and the reality is that there are 28k Amisom young men in Xamar that are far away from their wives.

Would you deny that ?

lol it's true.

Do you really think they're hooking up with locals?

sheikh hassan had no issues selling girls as maids, so I wouldn't put it past the government tbh

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lol @R.Kelly, you're a funny nigga.

It was pretty tame.

What do you expect from them, to show you the whole secret club scene? They sneaked few glimpses of it, you heard the music and saw the shisha didn't you ?

Would you deny that ?

And there are millions of Oromos tahriibing to your beloved homeland, of which most are young men leaving their female folk behind.

Would you deny that ?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
And there are millions of Oromos tahriibing to your beloved homeland, of which most are young men who are too cowardly to fight back their government.

Would you deny that ?

Lol they've problem with Gabooye watch Oromos taking your girls

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And there are millions of Oromos tahriibing to your beloved homeland, of which most are young men leaving their female folk behind.

Would you deny that ?

What makes you think that I'll defend that either. Somalia from coast to coast is deplorable. They are meant to be dominated due to their civil war. Wey ku fiicantahay, is daaya leynga waay

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

Would you deny that ?

so let me see if i get this right,

1)there are thousands of amisom soldiers in somalia
2) there are somali women
3) there is shiisha
4)there is music
and that equals somali girls in xamar are selling themselves to amisom soldiers.

i think i get the picture, you are sold on the idea that somali women love bantu men over their own, and the only way you could have come to that conclusion, is from first hand experience.
A well built Madow once took the love of your life who happened to be a somali gazelle.

case closed move on sxb

Amisom is actually living the African dream imagine living in a shitty aids infested hut in a forest village all your life then you get the chance to go to Somalia:
Sun,Sex and Sea.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
so let me see if i get this right,

1)there are thousands of amisom soldiers in somalia
2) there are somali women
3) there is shiisha
4)there is music
and that equals somali girls in xamar are selling themselves to amisom soldiers.

i think i get the picture, you are sold on the idea that somali women love bantu men over their own, and the only way you could have come to that conclusion, is from first hand experience.
A well built Madow once took the love of your life who happened to be a somali gazelle.

case closed move on sxb

Let me display my equation:

28k young foreign African soldiers

Their salary $2k (something unimaginable for them)

95% of young Gazelles in the south warn less than $140

Health care system nonexistent

Amisom compound has a state of the art ( for African standards) health unit. They don't charge much but they use it to solicit sex.

Promiscuous behavior is on the increase do to moral degradation.

Qaracdii waa soo badatey over the pass 28 years

1 in 12 Somali back home is a qarac

When you consider all those factors the place is a sec-fest for these hordes of African savages

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I doubt they chill with amizom, maybe faaraxs from abroad like them? Have you considered that? Dj naasoweyne aka dj subeer already showed us hadii ilaahay ku idmahayo how these diasporas act in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts