Snabba cash - Swedish reality show

jag vet, det är barnsligt
I grew up in malmo. I remember the arabs and Albanians were obsessed with the movie scarface and the drugs and money world. It doesn’t help Sweden is super soft on these animals. Many of those kids are now either doing time, came out of jail and can’t even get a job because of their record or dead. These people have ruined Sweden wallahi

I grew up in malmo. I remember the arabs and Albanians were obsessed with the movie scarface and the drugs and money world. It doesn’t help Sweden is super soft on these animals. Many of those kids are now either doing time, came out of jail and can’t even get a job because of their record or dead. These people have ruined Sweden wallahi
i know this from experience swedish justice system is a JOKE its tooo soft, youre right

Wallahi I read that Sweden has the highest rates of rape how did that happen embarrassing

i know right i dont know where these niggas got "scandi khaniis" from

They got it from Bluemakeup, who lives in the same place as I do, Finland. This guy is mentally ill, banished from his family and the neighbourhood, he doesn’t interact with somalis only on social media. Somalis gave him clout when they should have ignored him.:snoop:

They got it from Bluemakeup, who lives in the same place as I do, Finland. This guy is mentally ill, banished from his family and the neighbourhood, he doesn’t interact with somalis only on social media. Somalis gave him clout when they should have ignored him.:snoop:
Blue makeup is hugely respected in Finland and is by many Somalis over there seen as odayga reer Finland. Most young Somali boys over there tries to dress and talk like him from what I been told

Blue makeup is hugely respected in Finland and is by many Somalis over there seen as odayga reer Finland. Most young Somali boys over there tries to dress and talk like him from what I been told

giphy.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Odayga Finland, first time I hear this

Trending