SNA was meant to be 18,000 strong and from ALL states!

Waxaa magaalada Muqdisho ka furmay shirka Madasha Iskaashiga Caalamiga ah ee Soomaaliya; hadaba shirkan kii ka horeeyey ayaa waxa uu ka dhacay dalka Biljimka, waxaana ugu weeynaa arrimihii la isku afgartay in la dhiso ciidan gaaraya 18,000 siddeed iyo tobbon kun oo ka kalla yimaada maamulada dalka.

Till this day, no other clan aside from Hawiye and some Rahanweyn have been incorporated into the SNA yet we are supposed to believe these fake meetings will result in something tangible.

I believe the 68 IQ rumour because every successful leader in HISTORY has had the foresight to build a strong army first and foremost.

Imagine, 18,000 men at your command who could be based all over the country who are loyal to you? So dumb and a huge flop for N&N who will never come back after 2020.

I don't even think they care, they have clearly stolen enough money to go be millionaires and lay on some beaches abroad.

That is a lie. There are SNA units in every FMS who has been trained and directly paid by the govt.

If the rest of the potential soldiers in the FMS haven’t been trained and integrated it’s not bc the FG doesn’t want to, it’s usually because of the FM.

But it’s an ongoing process and soon they will be.

Also people come from all over the country to join the SNA, when I was last in Somalia I met a few who were from SL.

That is a lie. There are SNA units in every FMS who has been trained and directly paid by the govt.

If the rest of the potential soldiers in the FMS haven’t been trained and integrated it’s not bc the FG doesn’t want to, it’s usually because of the FM.

Also people come from all over the country to join the SNA, when I was last in Somalia I met a few who were from SL.

There are no Puntite SNA troops, what do you get out of lying?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

"There are SNA units in every FMS"

I stopped reading there. The level of falsehoods and delusions of N&N never ceases to amaze me.

There are no Puntite SNA troops, what do you get out of lying?
"There are SNA units in every FMS"

I stopped reading there. The level of falsehoods and delusions of N&N never ceases to amaze me.
Just one example is the 54th Division of the SNA based just north of Garowe. I need to find a map that shows all the different divisions of the SNA and where they are based.

Lol you are wrong.

Just one example is the 54th Division of the SNA based just north of Garowe. I need to find a map that shows all the different divisions of the SNA and where they are based.

Lol you are wrong.

That is an old military base that existed during the kacaan.
The only soldiers there are Puntite soldiers.

Just stop.

If it was true that the SNA had Puntite soldiers, we would see them flying to Turkey like the Hawiye trainees do.
They all get sent to be trained, why has none of the FS said they don’t? You’re making it up, the soldiers are from all over the country, like I said last time I was in Somalia I met some from SL who were trained in turkey.

That is an OLD SOMALI NATIONAL ARMY MILITARY BASE.
Those troops are not part of the SNA but part of Puntland's Armed Forces.
Who commands them, FG or PL?
They have been integrated into the SNA and are paid by the FG. Whoever commands them is also part of the SNA and likely a local as all units in each FMS are locals for the most part.

There are videos too celebrating their integration and where they would be based, I’ll try to find them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They have been integrated into the SNA and are paid by the FG. Whoever commands them is also part of the SNA and likely a local as all units in each FMS are locals for the most part.

There are videos too celebrating their integration and where they would be based, I’ll try to find them.
"Whoever commands them is also part of the SNA"

Nice sophistry there, almost like you know they're 100% commanded by PL and PL is a completely autonomous political and governmental entity

To say Puntland military falls under SNA is were you shoot yourself in the foot

"Whoever commands them is also part of the SNA"

Nice sophistry there, almost like you know they're 100% commanded by PL and PL is a completely autonomous political and governmental entity

To say Puntland military falls under SNA is were you shoot yourself in the foot
Loool it’s the 54th division of the SNA no different to all the other units based in each gobol, they fall under the SNA and are paid by the FG... exact same thing. If your point is to say they are locals then yes it’s the same for the divisions based in Galgaduud, Bay, Hiraan or Gedo.

Stop spreading false info, and they are working towards integrating the rest, it’ll be completed soon inshaAllah.

Farm

VIP

They were never integrated. The deal fell apart due to the FGS wanting to put foreigners in the Garowe base.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Loool it’s the 54th division of the SNA no different to all the other units based in each gobol, they fall under the SNA and are paid by the FG... exact same thing. If your point is to say they are locals then yes it’s the same for the divisions based in Galgaduud, Bay, Hiraan or Gedo.

Stop spreading false info, and they are working towards integrating the rest, it’ll be completed soon inshaAllah.
Lool you can keep repeating "it's the 54th division of SNA" until the cows come home, the truth is what defines an army is its ability to control and command troops. SNA has 0 military command or control in PL. PL soldiers supposedly getting paid by FG doesn't take anything away from that.

Also I believe you're the one spreading false information, as per usual by N&N

Farm

VIP
Lool you can keep repeating "it's the 54th division of SNA" until the cows come home, the truth is what defines an army is its ability to control and command troops. SNA has 0 military command or control in PL. certain PL soldiers getting paid by SNA doesn't take anything away from that.

No PL soldier gets paid by the FGS. It’s completely false.

There are no FGS paid soldiers in PL.
All SNA is paid by the FGS including the units based in PL. No need to lie.

This is just one example from 2017. I’m pretty sure more recently there were more former PDF troops integrated into the SNA.

Lool you can keep repeating "it's the 54th division of SNA" until the cows come home, the truth is what defines an army is its ability to control and command troops. SNA has 0 military command or control in PL. PL soldiers supposedly getting paid by FG doesn't take anything away from that.

Lool, whatever helps you sleep better I guess.