SNA troops + Local macawiisley kills 30 Shabaab members and capture their weapons

If we don’t control the border how do SNA troops travel to ceeldheer and Masagaway from xamar then if the border is ruled by shabaab? Do they have wings and fly over the border between Middle shabelle and Galgaduud? Your contradicting yourself here you stupid f*ck. That map is fake and you been using it for months. You go around in circles like a headless chicken.

The lies you create just to make up for your inferiority complex. Fadlan stop shitting on my thread. You made up lies today about the darul naciim fighting and I proved that you are a cuqdad filled mentally challenged animal using terrorists to try get a one up on another clan. Now continue making daily threads about S/dhexe like the little fan boy you are. I don’t even know the names of your shitty tuulos meanwhile you know the names of my peoples lands more than me. That says it all
see? You are a waste of time what a retard! wallahi we are in Ramadan so this is my last reply to you but i will keep posting the real news of half liberated East middle Shabelle this is what i said to this mentally retard." how can Al Shabaab attack them from Galgaduud when they dont control the border" and he says if we dont control the border..wtf? my Murusade friend always says the only Abgaal who can speak well he ever saw was Hassan Sheikh i said to him bc his Hawadle half brain is functioning 🤣🤣

Last edited:
see? You are a waste of time what a retard! wallahi we are in Ramadan so this is my last replay to you but i will keep posting the real news of half liberated East middle Shabelle this is what i said to this mentally retard." how can Al Shabaab attack them from Galgaduud when they dont control the border" and he says if we dont control the border..wtf? my Murusade friend always says the only Abgaal who can speak well he ever saw was Hassan Sheikh i said to him bc his Hawadle half brain is functioning 🤣🤣
‘Walalhi we are in Ramadan’. We aren’t in Ramadan yet but I’m meant to be the retard kkk. Anyways Al shabaab attacks northern middle shabelle deegans from galcad/budbud direction. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand about that. If middle shabelle countryside was controlled by shabaaab, the sarkaal cidaan, SNA troops and macawiisley wouldn’t constantly be travelling through villages on road. Your feeble brain is unable to process this simple fact.

macsalama you want me to insult beesha xawaaadle who I have much love for Laakin walahi waan kaa didey. I won’t insult a clan for one spastic ass loser who wasted his years fkding online. Keep up the daily threads and I hope Ramadan cleanses your heart. Having such hate at your age to the point where you make daily threads is pretty sad but keep it up and pretend to be a ‘ political Analyst’ however much of a shit one you may be because everything you predicted has always been debunked.

Last edited:
Where is the kid who was saying I POST FAKE NEWS AND they were attacking from Galgaduud?

They even control Ceelcali in the map. BIIXI BROUGH GORGOR FROM CEELDHEER TO DARUNICMA NOW THEY STARTED WITH CIIDANKA DEEGAANKA TO CLEAN THIS HUGE COUNTRYSIDE AND THEN IM A HATER FOR POSTING THE FACTS. THEY TOOK MY ADVISE TO COME BACK TO MIDDLE SHABELLE Is this fake news too?

Screenshot_20230324-174633.jpg

View attachment 262187View attachment 262188
Screenshot_20230324-175356.png
Screenshot_20230324-175356.png

Screenshot_20230324-174415.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts