DEVELOPING NEWS SNA thread

Its a shame that a Somali name isn't considered Somali. We need a cultural revolution in Somalia.
I actually much prefer traditional Somali names like Rooble, Xirsi, Diriye, Cigaal, Keyse etc. over Arab names. Nothing wrong with Arab names (I have to go back 6 generations before I get a traditional name myself), I just prefer Somali names.

I actually much prefer traditional Somali names like Rooble, Xirsi, Diriye, Cigaal, Keyse etc. over Arab names. Nothing wrong with Arab names (I have to go back 6 generations before I get a traditional name myself), I just prefer Somali names.
I agree, we need to be like the Turkish/Iranians who Turkify/Persianize their names. Somalis have even begun naming their kids Erdogan, we will be like Sudan if this keeps up!

I agree, we need to be like the Turkish/Iranians who Turkify/Persianize their names. Somalis have even begun naming their kids Erdogan, we will be like Sudan if this keeps up!
Why do that though? Why Turkify our names? It is like those Somali's who "westernise" Somali/Arab names like using Adam instead of Aadan/Aden.
We have history rich Somali names, lets keep them. For me, it's either that or use a name from Islamic history.

How long do you think that shabaab can keep these casualties it seems like there terrible in battle what do you think. The next four years hold for them

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
How long do you think that shabaab can keep these casualties it seems like there terrible in battle what do you think. The next four years hold for them
they can as long we have internal fighting for the presidency

Based

VIP
Nobody is honestly naming the children Erdogan.. that was just a story of one person from a few years ago

reer

VIP
That would be underestimating Alshabab lol
us is pulling out of afghanistan after 20 years. amisom entered in 2011 so they probably have 10 years left. so shabab have approx 10 years to outlast amisom. the government will likely be forced to recognize them as a political entity and negotiate.

Wallahi it makes sense seeing these defections if you notice in one of the thread where a jihadist was telling you the propaganda they push most are escaping al shabaab is finished organization

What I'm starting to think why there attacks have been so low has been most likely the lack of people they dont have anymore and how hard thetevtrying to keep it together a lot of people keep forget they where about to fall in 09

Trending

Latest posts