Sna soldiers while Somalia is flooding

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
SNA? Somalia national army? There is no somalia national army cause one tribe hawiye make up 90% of the so called somalia national army thats based in mogadishu.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Amisom is the national army of somalia not sna. the last time sna was the national army was in january 1991

u know Amisom have full control of south somalia and with out them al kebab will take over bombadishu in 1 hour

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Amisom is the national army of somalia not sna. the last time sna was the national army was in january 1991

u know Amisom have full control of south somalia and with out them al kebab will take over bombadishu in 1 hour
anisom is nearly useless in fighting alshabaab.
it litterally took a rogue somali commander to retake merca.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
anisom is nearly useless in fighting alshabaab.
it litterally took a rogue somali commander to retake merca.

if Amisom is useless then why has not been kicked out yet. last time i checked farmaajo needs his adoon masters to protect him and the south from al kebeb.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
if Amisom is useless then why has not been kicked out yet. last time i checked farmaajo needs his adoon masters to protect him and the south from al kebeb.
being villa somalis personel bodyguards is different from capturing towns controlled by al-shabaab, the fact a rogue sna commander captured merca says alot about anisom and N&N.
Wallahi, if the next administration was focus on fighting al-shabaab, they would gone within 2-5 years.

Knowing the mentality of the typical SNA solider, especially from that certain clan, I'd be very very worried for what happens to that little girl after the photographer walks away.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
yeah a 90 percent hawiya army protecting a darood in villa somalia,
:siilaanyolaugh:awesome conspiracy theory you nutjob
Amisom is protecting farmaajo you mummbling buffoon the federal goverment in mogadishu controls only 20% of mogadishu the other 80% is controlled by al shabaab

Knowing the mentality of the typical SNA solider, especially from that certain clan, I'd be very very worried for what happens to that little girl after the photographer walks away.
You’re absolute trash. It’s no surprise why your life is full of suffering. To the point where you have to vent on an anon forum. You deserve it tbh.

Don’t forget that. :manny:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Amisom is protecting farmaajo you mummbling buffoon the federal goverment in mogadishu controls only 20% of mogadishu the other 80% is controlled by al shabaab
Why would ajnabis want to protect somalis they are their the because of money and a paycheck they rape and pillage most of the time farmajo is protected by his own soldiers most of the time

You'd have to be a complete retard to join the SNA. A useless bum organisaton that kills civilians and is trigger happy. Incompetent governance is serious disease in Somalia. Whoever supports/defends them is a pig.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You'd have to be a complete retard to join the SNA. A useless bum organisaton that kills civilians and is trigger happy. Incompetent governance is serious disease in Somalia. Whoever supports/defends them is a pig.
Sorry ethiopian friend my state its secure by our soldiers.

Trending

Latest posts