SNA rape 13 year old who’s now in serious condition and a pregnant woman in Janaale

Farm

VIP

:meleshame:

May allah swt punish the men who did this and restore the health of the young girl and the pregnant woman.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Afgoye two girls still in the mind, one 3 years and other 4 years. Those people attacking PL but dont see their own shit that even surpassed any human concept. Not even children. Fucking sicking people.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These so called forces need to be sent back to the IDPs, who recruits a glue sniffing darbi jiif kids and make them a national army, I am surprised they didn't rape Farmaajo's wife yet when he is away to Ethiopia to see his master.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ina lilaah waa ina ilahi, these glue sniffing darbi jiif kids need to be stoped before they rape and assault even more, most of SNA are drug addicts who require rehabilitation before they enroll them.

Here is your typical SNA soldier proud to drink alcohol and use other illegal substances.

Fat pirate

Observer
I wonder how much traction does this site get - cuz you puntities are spending a whole lot of effort on here to undermine the SNA.

Wallahi I better not see you desert dwellers bragging.

Screenshot_20200413-091311_Twitter.jpg
EDSkGm2XUAIVuSS.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If this is true, I am sure the guy responsible will be brought infront of military court.

AUN to the girl

Fat pirate

Observer
Are you seriously defending child rape?

subhanallah seek mental help
You are not that smart, we can all see through your lil tactics, If that article is true and 1 or 2 soliders did commit such a crime, does that mean the whole of the SNA are rapists, morooyans etc.

Just say that you hate the SNA becuz most of them are not of your hateful tribe, you lot refused to integrate and now your regretting your dumb mistakes.

Farm

VIP
You are not that smart, we can all see through your lil tactics, If that article is true and 1 or 2 soliders did commit such a crime, does that mean the whole of the SNA are rapists, morooyans etc.

Just say that you hate the SNA becuz most of them are not of your hateful tribe, you lot refused to integrate and now your regretting your dumb mistakes.

:dwill:
I simply reported the news which is that the SNA raped a child and a pregnant woman. All you needed to do was make dua for the child and woman and move on.

Fat pirate

Observer
I simply reported the news which is that the SNA raped a child and a pregnant woman. All you needed to do was make dua for the child and woman and move on.
I guess your blind to how your fellow Mjs derailed your thread into vilifying the SNA
Ina lilaah waa ina ilahi, these glue sniffing darbi jiif kids need to be stoped before they rape and assault even more, most of SNA are drug addicts who require rehabilitation before they enroll them.

Here is your typical SNA soldier proud to drink alcohol and use other illegal substances.
Moryaans in uniform is what I call them. May Allah swt deal them.
so whats the difference between sna and amison or Ethiopia?
These so called forces need to be sent back to the IDPs, who recruits a glue sniffing darbi jiif kids and make them a national army, I am surprised they didn't rape Farmaajo's wife yet when he is away to Ethiopia to see his master.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

And the most shameful, using the young rape victims in afgooye to make political statements - which you apparently agreed 100%
Afgoye two girls still in the mind, one 3 years and other 4 years. Those people attacking PL but dont see their own shit that even surpassed any human concept. Not even children. Fucking sicking people.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Some people are more preoccupied with the reputation of their clan than justice for the raped child, who is still in critical condition, and the raped pregnant woman. This is the same mentality that often leads to cases like this being denied and swept under the rug.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
:damedamn:sxb i am sure they didnt even read it. They just saw an MJ made the thread and got triggered.

I thought this was the "SNA", why are they reacting as if its tribal militia?

I think we know the answer to that question :pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Speedy recovery to the victims.

That is a facebook social media junkie he ain't part of the SNA lol. He recently got arrested for claiming to be part of the army.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope she recovers and the rapist faces firing squad, SNA is known to liberate and sacrifice their lives in freeing Somalia from the fierce grip of terrorism and warlords. I am sure, such wicked souls hiding behind their admirable and noble banner will be quickly apprehended. :)