Sna now vacating baraawe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
make baraawe great again, this is why the south is cursed yall treat minorities like shit.
Don’t lump the whole south together Baraawe and Bardera are sister cities with a long history as they were both part of the same jameeca sufi orders majority and minority have always lived in peace and harmony i will always support the original people of Baraawe becaused the founded Baardheere dad wanaagsan

Don’t lump the whole south together Baraawe and Bardera are sister cities with a long history as they were both part of the same jameeca sufi orders majority and minority have always lived in peace and harmony i will always support the original people of Baraawe becaused the founded Baardheere dad wanaagsan

good, also baardheere looks nice.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:LMAO the shiekh completely killed Somalis at the end of the video here

68 IQ trash basically:farmajoyaab:

His term isn’t even up yet hang to what power i knew you hated Farmaajo but what i dont get is whats your interest in the country falling into more turmoil by supporting mooryaanism:jaynerd:
maxaa is it either farmaajo or moryaanism? :draketf:

if it ain't marehan, the country is in turmoil miyaa? war qabyaalada qarso awoowgaa lagub'ye.
:heh:

ironically, he's the one bring doomsday to the country.

he wakes up to a qarax everyday, and he isn't doing anything about that. he's residence is getting shelled, what can we expect from a man like that?

keep defending your uncle even though he has been nothing but a compounded disaster.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
maxaa is it either farmaajo or moryaanism? :draketf:

if it ain't marehan, the country is in turmoil miyaa? war qabyaalada qarso awoowgaa lagub'ye.
:heh:

ironically, he's the one bring doomsday to the country.

he wakes up to a qarax everyday, and he isn't doing anything about that. he's residence is getting shelled, what can we expect from a man like that?

keep defending your uncle even though he has been nothing but a compounded disaster.
Hassan Sheikh and Sharif Ahmed we’re given their four years without hassle Xamar bombings and political pressure start to increase when they want Farmaajo/Kheyre out of power very suspicious :comeon:

Ugaaso

Deni
That’s dumb, why critzes him on something he cannot control?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's law of the land. Every sitting president gets criticized for his qabil.

And NO
Marehan is not a minority tribe, don't you know they ruled Somalia over 21 years. Farmajo the current president is also Marehan.

@A_A, Haven't you been daqan celisd to Somalia?

EED08DFB-EF9C-4682-B343-F6D7A2FAE3E3.gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
It's law of the land. Every sitting president gets criticized for his qabil.

And NO
Marehan is not a minority tribe, don't you know they ruled Somalia over 21 years. Farmajo the current president is also Marehan.

@A_A, Haven't you been daqan celisd to Somalia?

View attachment 69647
Oh ok, a little dumb though. This is Somalia so
I’m not too surprised.

I’m not going back again, I saw a big ass fly the moment I got off the plane and cried to go home.:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts