Sna now vacating baraawe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why would abdishakur accept humiliation in hamar and wait 2 years to play the qabiil card? I dont think he or hsm has anything to do with it, fiqi maybe.

Whatever it is, farmaajo needs to f*ck off right now if he cares about the country. If not, he wouldn't the first to hang on to power.:trumpsmirk:
His term isn’t even up yet hang to what power i knew you hated Farmaajo but what i dont get is whats your interest in the country falling into more turmoil by supporting mooryaanism:jaynerd:

Farm

VIP
It’s fitting the people he pandered to are the same people who will take him out. You couldn’t make this up.

:mjlol:

If he was friendly with PL and JL, he wouldn’t be shitting his pants right now.

Shaolin23

It’s fitting the people he pandered to are the same people who will take him out. You couldn’t make this up.

:mjlol:

If he was friendly with PL and JL, he wouldn’t be shitting his pants right now.
So Jubbaland and Puntland would of came all the way down and secured Xamar for great logic :ohlord:

Baraawe is a Habar Gidir town now ever since 1991 they have been displacing the locals that was Cayr warlords Seeraar and Goobaale HQ throughout the 90s and early 2000s before ICU took over in 2006

I was wondering why the fok these Baraawe niggars are so dark and what happen to reer baraawe

6fb45692b5e6aee23f1b26bfb144ff5c.jpg

Farm

VIP
So Jubbaland and Puntland would of came all the way down and secured Xamar for great logic :ohlord:

Depends, we did reinforce AY’s AUN government because his government aligned with PL, if Farmaajo wasn’t a cuck he could have possibly gotten the same treatment.

Shaolin23

Depends, we did reinforce AY’s AUN government because his views aligned with PL, if Farmaajo wasn’t a cuck he could have possibly gotten the same treatment.
Did AY government succeed? Last i knew Hawiye leaders Sheikh Sharif and Nuur Cadde forced him out of power and into retirement before his term finished doing the same thing expecting different results is called insanity

Farm

VIP
Did AY government succeed? Last i knew Hawiye leaders Sheikh Sharif and Nuur Cadde forced him out of power and into retirement before his term finished doing the same thing expecting different results is called insanity

AY’s govt did succeed, it established the federal Somalia government and was the first government to operate out of Ugandishu. Now what has Farmaajo achieved? He’s lost land, been pandering to Hutus and is about to be overthrown by them....

He left office, mission completed.

Shaolin23

AY’s govt did succeed, it established the federal Somalia government and was the first government to operate out of Ugandishu. Now what has Farmaajo achieved? He’s lost land, been pandering to ****s and is about to be overthrown by them....
Are you crazy or what? AY himself admitted he failed on his mission and his own people failed him as well why are you taking this as a personal attack on AY very stange do you expect Farmaajo to follow the same path AY took that led to the same failure? because thats what your advocating for:drakewtf:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7802622.stm

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Expected answer of reer Somalia:susp: with your logic Daarood and Isaaq should go back to arabia since they came couple hundred years before reer barawe:draketf:

:heh:Thats been proven as fake news, unlike these people in your pic that are clearly Portuguese.

:heh:Thats been proven as fake news, unlike these people in your pic that are clearly Portuguese.

Same people that "proved" this say you came from a danyeer :susp:

So wiping people out like Reer Baraawe, shaanshiyo, baajuni etc is okay:gucciwhat: No wonder Somalia is a big inkaar

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Assad diana needs to take over NISA or head of amniga and just like siad barre was saved by mj headed by general morgan and taken out of mogadishu likewise we will stand by president farmaajo against the tribes of gog and magog in mogadishu.

Shaolin23

Ethnic cleansing is good? A people’s worth is judged by how they deal with their minorities.
Are you one of those people worried about Cushitic “genocide” if Cushites weren’t genociding each other everyday in Somalia we wouldn’t be having conversations about minorities don’t blame the victims

Status
Not open for further replies.