SNA is now fighting barefoot!

Look closely they are not even wearing boots but now barefoot.

Under hsm, they steal even basic rations and sell it in suuqa bakaaraha.

The uniforms don't even match! There is no order and uniformity. This is meant to be a army without order and rules.

This scandalous looting is so serious that recently even US was forced to suspend its supplies to Danab

GMkXf25WIAASoYH.jpg

Last edited:

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

The uniforms don't even match! There is no order and uniformity. This is meant to be a army without order and rules.

This scandalous looting is so serious that recently even US was forced to suspend its supplies to Danab

View attachment 327443
Just because they're sitting on their footwear doesn't mean they are going barefoot axmaqyahow

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

View attachment 327443
Welcome to HAG jungle :tocry:.

Are these Macawiislay or SNA? Maybe they can get some Hoodhay shoes from Libya since we were just there begging them yesterday? In all seriousness though, I don't think they are fighing barefoot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
That being said, this government hates Somalia and everything it stands for, the treatment of our armed forces is a reflection of that.

Ciidanka gorgor sanaadka 2020

Ciidanka gorgor under Hassan sheikh

Jungle

VIP
That being said, this government hates Somalia and everything it stands for, the treatment of our armed forces is a reflection of that.

Ciidanka gorgor sanaadka 2020

Ciidanka gorgor under Hassan sheikh
Difference is Gor Gor in 2020 just loitered around Xamar killing bajaj drivers and street vendors on a daily basis, thousands of them were deployed in Gedo for NNs objectives and at one point attacked Jubbaland directly. Never once engaged with the khawaarij. They've now been put to the test as new recruits leave for training

As shabab collected 15m a month from Muqdisho during farmaajo presidency

Farmaajo iyo fahad calooleey xamar waa laga mamnuucay

Last edited:
Difference is Gor Gor in 2020 just loitered around Xamar killing bajaj drivers and street vendors on a daily basis, thousands of them were deployed in Gedo for NNs objectives and at one point attacked Jubbaland directly. Never once engaged with the khawaarij. They've now been put to the test as now recruits leave for training

As they collected 15m a month from Muqdisho during farmaajo presidency

Ya ka mamnuuci kara Xamar? Farmaajo was recently there as we all witnessed. Do you even know what mamnuuc means or do you just say random words :mindblown: Aren't you the same nigga who said Abdullahi Yusuf was exiled when he comes from 2/3 of Somalia that is his land.:heh: Your uncle Af-Biijo was at his funeral lmao. Do you just say whatever you fancy in your cuqdad-filled mind on here as if its actual fact? :ohlord: Logic is certainly not your strong suit :tacky:

Difference is Gor Gor in 2020 just loitered around Xamar killing bajaj drivers and street vendors on a daily basis, thousands of them were deployed in Gedo for NNs objectives and at one point attacked Jubbaland directly. Never once engaged with the khawaarij. They've now been put to the test as now recruits leave for training

As they collected 15m a month from Muqdisho during farmaajo presidency

Flip flop wearing terrorists who are constantly drugged out their mind are not going to massacre NATO trained gorgor, yet that’s what happened due to incompetence of MOD tiktok and NISA director. the offensive began in 2022 and so did the soldiers dying en masse with only two regions liberated to show for it. IC partners like the US are also worried about false promises from FGS saying “AS defeated in 5 months” which reduces morale. AS moles within the government stopped the advance and looted weapons off SNA.

Madoobe refuses to handle elections and employs Kenyan Bantu + Somali militia to assault locals. By attack “attack jubbaland” you meant stop madoobe.

and sxb look, this is from nov 2023 by Denmark, the blue is government Isbaaro checkpoints, the orange is AS. People say they’d rather go through AS checkpoints because at least they only make you pay once. So with or without Farmaajo there’s still extortion money being taken by government.
Source:https://www.diis.dk/en/research/somalias-banana-checkpoints
IMG_1722.png

Under whose protection do you think he was in xamar?
And didn't he leave after famously saying "nin walba tuuladisaa ayuu aadi" 💀
Huh? So what if he left? By your logic he would have had to stay forever to disprove your point. I'm sure he will come and go just like many other politicians. I am no fan of Farmaajo or Fahad but come on mate, you ain't gonna tell me your tribe or any other is gonna prevent a former president or head of NISA from going wherever he wants. You are grasping at straws here. If you are trying to say that he was under your protection then you and I both know one of your saraakiil was killed in Xamar and died today which is why that Jungle nigga started that thread about 'mudaharaad' lol. AUN to him, but what you are saying doesn't make much sense in light of that does it? I will say, one of the ways HSM is better than Farmaajo is not pulling that shit Farmaajo did when he prevented former presidents or anyone else for that matter from getting on planes and going wherever they like. Disgusting behaviour.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Huh? So what if he left? By your logic he would have had to stay forever to disprove your point. I'm sure he will come and go just like many other politicians. I am no fan of Farmaajo or Fahad but come on mate, you ain't gonna tell me your tribe or any other is gonna prevent a former president or head of NISA from going wherever he wants.
I never mentioned a clan stopping a ex president and I don't see fahad having the balls to come to xamar after what he done. His leaving after having a tantrum over the dastuur after having no sway over the parliament is what forced him to leave
If you are trying to say that he was under your protection then you and I both know one of your saraakiil was killed in Xamar and died today which is why that Jungle nigga started that thread about 'mudaharaad' lol.
He was under the shariif's protection and that has nothing to do with the sarkaal that died due to his injuries nor the protests related to that.
I will say, one of the ways HSM is better than Farmaajo is not pulling that shit Farmaajo did when he prevented former presidents or anyone else for that matter from getting on planes and going wherever they like.
That was stupid of him because it was a trip in which the people of a city struggling with flood waters were meant to receive aid from the ex presidents and the night he attempted to assassinate former presidents and speakers of parliament was the worst in that it could have happened due to the real possibility of civil war if his plan succeeded he would have had the entire sna coming to collect him from villada

Ask for clarifications instead of assuming everything

I never mentioned a clan stopping a ex president and I don't see fahad having the balls to come to xamar after what he done. His leaving after having a tantrum over the dastuur after having no sway over the parliament is what forced him to leaved
You are getting far away from the original point of discussion. The word used was 'mamnuuc' so all this protection talk is moot. Mamnuuc means barred, if we are saying he was barred then we aren't talking about having 'the balls' or anything else. It means you are banned. You are not the one that said that either way.
He was under the shariif's protection and that has nothing to do with the sarkaal that died due to his injuries nor the protests related to that.
The point I am making is that if the sarkaal who is from shariif's tribe can't even be guaranteed protection how can Farmaajo? I am not sure what you think i'm assuming but my words are pretty clear. To say Farmaajo or Fahad are banned from Xamar is a pathetic joke. They may not be good guys but the claims are ridiculous. Again, you didn't say that though so i'm not sure what you are arguing here.

Trending

Latest posts