SNA in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gedo forces or SNA in Gedo are true heros. They forced alshabab into hiding without even any Somali gov support. They are underfunded but no doubt one of the most capable fighters in Somalia and fierce nationalists.

This is sub division stationed in Bardheere

Real heros never dies:salute:

Last edited:
Masha Allah

They will start receiving their dues from the FGS soon. General Bogmadow has transferred the HQ of Taliska in the south to Garbaharey.

Base is already under construction :nvjpqts:

Masha Allah

They will start receiving their dues from the FGS soon. General Bogmadow has transferred the HQ of Taliska in the south to Garbaharey.

Base is already under construction :nvjpqts:

Now we talking. I been saying we need a base in Gedo.

To ensure certain low IQ kinsmen know. We are not playing.

:banderas:

mA good on reer gedo getting rid of al shabaab. Now just get rid of the terrorist name blackie :susp:
That terrorist is under protection of Kenya but his expire date is the election and if he steals it again he basically wasted all these years building JL:francis: because there will be no Jubbaland.

Big ups to Mujahid Ahmed mohamed islam :salute:.
Sad that nabad iyo nolo gov is wasting precious resources arming a tuulo nobody heard of while the capital burns and get taxed by his brother in law and friends .:francis:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Gedo forces or SNA in Gedo are true heros. They forced alshabab into hiding without even any Somali gov support. They are underfunded but no doubt one of the most capable fighters in Somalia and fierce nationalists.

This is sub division stationed in Bardheere

Real heros never dies:salute:
Heroes:banderas:

Big ups to Mujahid Ahmed mohamed islam :salute:.
Sad that nabad iyo nolo gov is wasting precious resources arming a tuulo nobody heard of while the capital burns and get taxed by his brother in law and friends .:francis:
The capital got billions and you are complaining about the peanuts that is going to Gedo. :drakelaugh:

The capital got billions and you are complaining about the peanuts that is going to Gedo. :drakelaugh:
I've always been team "sharing is caring ,I've gone greedy the last year and half :meleshame:.I want it all like everyone else .warya beenta iska jooji saxib we dont billions in the capital .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts