SNA have not been paid for 18 Months

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
So I spoke to someone who is aware of the situation, and I was told these are unregistered soldiers who previously worked for NGO's as security and they got paid by them directly.

Due to COVID19 crisis, there funding was cut and they went to ask the government for money who of course only pay registered SNA.

The opposition took advantage of this situation by encouraging them to come to Xamar and block off a main road.

This is your typical Somali soap opera, endless lugooye and fodwo, they are masters at this.

I retract previous #15 post, so far no substantial proof for that claim.

This makes sense, you can see their trucks marked with "UN" as well. Worthless political stunt.

How does that make sense? They have the money to waste all on other things but they won't pay the soldiers? This is another failed government.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
These MORYAANS are not part of the SNA,
These are the remnant of boys who marched to Mogadishu after refusing biometric registration last year.

they are militia men from Sh/Dhexe. Notice, they’re holding traffic in the same junction thugs destroyed the bus shelter few weeks back.

It’s all part of orchestrated propaganda and disruption tactic to halt elections.

They should be attacked and weapons confiscated. Working for the HSM and shariif won’t help them.
Sauce or proof?