SNA Continue to Capture Towns

how long before they started shooting at each other, they did 4 times in 2018 in xamar, and how long till we are told they are not paid regularly and have not been paid by farmajo for 7 months

Do you act dense on purpose? Thats the reported number of AU forces throughout the South (Hirshabelle, SWS, Jubbaland), not the capital.

There is no amisom in the capital they were moved out nearly two years ago, its secured by ciidanka xasilinta.

The SNA was recently reformed and since they have been gaining and holding ground, it doesnt happen over night but very soon theyll be officially cleared out.

and yes, the special forces are stationed in nearly all states and operate there.

There are 22k foreign soldiers in any case, hence it is very cringe to speak of a "special force". That is what the sister meant and what I've explained.

Dense ? This is a common pattern for you, whenever someone disagrees with you, he is automatically mental.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There are 22k foreign soldiers in any case, hence it is very cringe to speak of a "special force". That is what the sister meant and what I've explained.

Dense ? This is a common pattern for you, whenever someone disagrees with you, he is automatically mental.

You acknowledged you were corrected after spouting misinformation about 22k foreign troops in Xamar, how is it a disagreement sxb:damedamn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
There is no amisom in the capital they were moved out nearly two years ago, its secured by ciidanka xasilinta.
giphy.gif

Because most forums generally are filled with weird basement dwellers. And if I say it, it means their retarded actions are displaying it. :kanyeshrug:

I get the qabyalad (like in your case) but when an argument is so silly it wouldn’t convince a pre-schooler, I gotta chalk it up to being mental.
You acknowledged you were corrected after spouting misinformation about 22k foreign troops in Xamar, how is it a disagreement sxb:damedamn:
Thank you, people like to ignore facts lol.
Do facts bother you too? You gotta find a way to cope, @Mehmet get a load of this guy? What if he’s Borana too?

how long before they started shooting at each other, they did 4 times in 2018 in xamar, and how long till we are told they are not paid regularly and have not been paid by farmajo for 7 months
I don’t know if you and @diaby clocked, but this thread is also celebrating SNA in Jubbaland, the young men who are sacrificing their life there to liberate all of JL, is it still a joke to you?

Comfortable with your lives in the west but prepared to mock them putting their lives on the line to liberate the country. Probably more deranged basement dweller, or maybe Borana??

Did you even read ? There are 22k soldiers in your country, no matter where they are, this doesn't change the message. The point is, how can you have on the other hand a special force, when you don't have a functioning military in the first place and foreign soldiers protect you ?

That 22k are all in xamar was a mistake i corrected later, but the initial point is the same and only an ignorant person would ignore it.

:manny:

Because most forums generally are filled with weird basement dwellers. And if I say it, it means their retarded actions are displaying it. :kanyeshrug:

I get the qabyalad (like in your case) but when an argument is so silly it wouldn’t convince a pre-schooler, I gotta chalk it up to being mental.

Thank you, people like to ignore facts lol.

Do facts bother you too? You gotta find a way to cope, @Mehmet get a load of this guy? What if he’s Borana too?
Like i said their foreign agents and probally bantu expansionists showing their faces finally

I don’t know if you and @diaby clocked, but this thread is also celebrating SNA in Jubbaland, the young men who are sacrificing their life there to liberate all of JL, is it still a joke to you?

Comfortable with your lives in the west but prepared to mock them putting their lives on the line to liberate the country. Probably more deranged basement dweller, or maybe Borana??
Their afraid that when peace and stability is complete in the south that their never hsppening dreams will end aka so called states/gobols behaving like countries

This wasn't very long ago:

And even more recently:
etc.
Lool what did this prove? Two events (parliament stand off and training). The tweets are clearly describing supply routes outside the city and nearby towns.

Like I said they were moved out of the city.

Am I Borana for not being deluded like you?
Deluded? How’s your reading comprehension? Your tweets reinforced what I was saying if anything.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lool what did this prove? Two events (parliament stand off and training). The tweets are clearly describing supply routes outside the city and nearby towns.

Like I said they were moved out of the city.

Deluded? How’s your reading comprehension? Your tweets reinforced what I was saying if anything.
There's an Amisom base in Mogadishu. You are wrong.

There's an Amisom base in Mogadishu. You are wrong.
Yes in Xalane, where many other foreigners are based. Like I said they’re not in charge of security within the city.

Ciidanka xasilinta is, your tweets just reinforce what I was saying. You are wrong.

get lost little boy, be quite, the rubbish we are fighting in jubaland are alshabab kafiir murusade, abgal, all hawiye qashin, yall start the fire and throw rocks on the men putting it out,

atleast 60% of shishkaba wa murusade, the more we kill them the better, but dont sing fake songs to me about sna, there is no sna in jubaland except for those few marehans farmajo bribes to cause trouble in buale, and the left after they got paid

if sna is soo good why does farmajo need 6 countries with 23,000 man

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing i urge you to move to southern Somalia and away from your ceyd enclave in the UK. Please see how long you’ll survive while openly and publicly promoting the Maamulka Mogadishu. Do you not ever have any ounce of quusasho? Did you not see the demise of Hodan. She died saying “come back to Somalia! Come back and invest here”.
Not only that a rich Somali guy who made it in Tanzania brought with him 2 other investors to invest in Kismaayo only for them to perish the other day.
Give me a break! Kulahaa “Somalia’s special forces captured shukshuk town”. They might as well capture my toilet. :camby:

@embarassing i urge you to move to southern Somalia and away from your ceyd enclave in the UK. Please see how long you’ll survive while openly and publicly promoting the Maamulka Mogadishu. Do you not ever have any ounce of quusasho? Did you not see the demise of Hodan. She died saying “come back to Somalia! Come back and invest here”.
Not only that a rich Somali guy who made it in Tanzania brought with him 2 other investors to invest in Kismaayo only for them to perish the other day.
Give me a break! Kulahaa “Somalia’s special forces captured shukshuk town”. They might as well capture my toilet. :camby:
we will never give up on our country, now stop @ing me with your seccessionist qabil fuelled BS as if I or anyone with half a brain will ever take you seriously.

Same guy who used the death of hodan the moment he heard about it to make a political thread, gross. I will always support Somalia and it will continue to improve, stay mad.