Smoking weed before Ramadan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not food so it’s not haram.

You can’t be nourished by it.
Same reason any other mind-altering substance is forbidden in islam. Not to mention smoking in general is unsanitary and always had been forbidden. I dont know much about Islam but its just common knowledge fucking prick. Im not trying to argue if its right or wrong otherwise id be contradicting my self and my question hasnt been answered.

Same reason any other mind-altering substance is forbidden in islam. Not to mention smoking in general is unsanitary and always had been forbidden. I dont know much about Islam but its just common knowledge fucking prick. Im not trying to argue if its right or wrong otherwise id be contradicting my self and my question hasnt been answered.

Weed is haram.

But smoking no.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
Intoxicants are forbidden in Islam. I’m already deducing the fact that you know the truth but don’t want to accept and internalize because of your own desires. This is the epitome of Kufr (disbelief).

Time is not on your side. Being in the West, you are free to indulge in sin as you like. But soon will come a time when you will have an urge to leave your persecution and flee back to your Motherland; a holy place governed by Islamic law wherein your buffoonery will not be tolerated. I wish to be the honoured who lashes drunks and those propagating filth throughout the Muslims. Repent before it’s too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts