Smoking shisha

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I remember last year , we visited my cousins in Liverpool. My auntie is married to an Arab guy so, it's causal for them to smoke shisha at their home cause it's cultural. One day it was an all girls night, close family were over. So my cousins start up the shisha , my hoyo was chill the whole night she even tried a few puffs
:mjlol:

I was laughing at how she was doing it. Then my cousin hands the shisha pipe over over to me, and I'm like "astagfurllah" , though I have tried it many times lmao I was pretending infront of them, can't get caught from hoyo you know ? so I grab it and inhale it and do a fake cough too look like a amateur who's never smoked shisha in their entire life when infact I'm a proffesional lmao

Love you hoyo xoxo

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I remember last year , we visited my cousins in Liverpool. My auntie is married to an Arab guy so, it's causal for them to smoke shisha at their home cause it's cultural. One day it was an all girls night, close family were over. So my cousins start up the shisha , my hoyo was chill the whole night she even tried a few puffs

I was laughing at how she was doing it. Then my cousin hands the shisha pipe over over to me, and I'm like "astagfurllah" , though I have tried it many times lmao I was pretending infront of them, can't get caught from hoyo you know ? so I grab it and inhale it and do a fake cough too look like a amateur who's never smoked shisha in their entire life when infact I'm a proffesional lmao

Love you hoyo xoxo

I think that hoyo knew.

:sass2:

Love you hoyo xoxo

Does it come in flavors? :chrisfreshhah:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Love you hoyo xoxo
Just take it, it's not like drugs or alkohol

Trending

Latest posts