Smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Starscream

How many fags do you smoke a day? I got a friend who goes through 5-7 a day, i'm inhaling second hand smoke all the time. It's annoying and making me not wanna hang out with them

@Starscream

How many fags do you smoke a day? I got a friend who goes through 5-7 a day, i'm inhaling second hand smoke all the time. It's annoying and making me not wanna hang out with them
You British are funny in the beginning I thought you were insulting me:cryinglaughsmiley:
How many fags do you smoke a day? = how many dicks you suck a day:russ:
I was googling that shit and praying I didn't step into gay :lolbron:
They call it packs here:francis:
And I don't smoke cigarettes I seen my father smoke alot growing up I don't want to get addicted :francis:
I smoke weed but off and on but is not addicting:ehh:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Cigarettes are disgusting!!!!!
Stay away from cigarettes people, especially women.
I have a huge dislike for women who smoke cigarettes.

Wash your clothes.

Btw I thought the UK banned smoking in public places? You can only smoke in certain designated areas. So avoid those places.

@Pirate boogies really. What kinda slang :bell:Yh it counts

Wash your clothes.

Btw I thought the UK banned smoking in public places? You can only smoke in certain designated areas. So avoid those places.

I meant how do smokers get rid of the smell.

Yh it's banned but it's a third world. People don't follow the rules. Seen people smoke on the bus

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

Yh it's banned but it's a third world. People don't follow the rules. Seen people smoke on the bus
:jcoleno:...... hey its better den fags taha LOOOL

On the bus? :mindblown:

But I don't smoke, so I am of no help.

I guess they get rid of it like how you'd get rid of any foul odour.

I know smokers who don't smell. My guess is they are extra dilligent with their hygeine.

Don’t smoke indoors. Smoking outside carries the smoke away from your clothes and body. Also certain brands stink more.

Goes without saying wash yourself and your clothes regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending