smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I never understand how people can be so insensitive to tell this to random people. They don't know whats going on in the persons like or any health issues they may have. And besides that its none of their business.

This along with, you look tired, or sad, or angry, why do people think these or ok things to say to people?

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
nothing but empty concern as a gateway to small talk.

but maybe u shouldnt be hypersensitive? like u said they dont know what's going on.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never understand how people can be so insensitive to tell this to random people. They don't know whats going on in the persons like or any health issues they may have. And besides that its none of their business.

This along with, you look tired, or sad, or angry, why do people think these or ok things to say to people?

It's kinda rude specially if it's a stranger who tells me to smile It would be like Me telling someone to stop crying when their upset

Heck if I know. It's probably that women are expected to smile and look happy or something.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

smiling-monkey-faces-gbrhxwtt-e1392573968105.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My nickname irl is Moody. Not because my name is Maxamud. Oh no. Because I hace a sad case of the resting face. And when fuckers come up to me telling me I look tired I just wanna start sniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending