Smelly man

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So this guy used our toilet at our home to do a number 1 and I swear after he left the toilet it smelled soooooo foul, it dispersed through out the whole house and I literally vomited. I had to bleach the whole toilet with my face covered with layers of clothes.

How dirty could you be that you can't even clean your Private part.

So this guy used our toilet at our home to do a number 1 and I swear after he left the toilet it smelled soooooo foul, it dispersed through out the whole house and I literally vomited. I had to bleach the whole toilet with my face covered with layers of clothes.

He wanted to stink up your washroom and he couldn't find the Febreeze.

I know you were sniffing the toilet seat your nasty, you honestly need to do some soulsearching stop exposing people for dumping in your washroom. It was probably an emergency.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why are you letting strangers use y'alls bathroom? Or you have a fetish of sniffing strangers' shit odor :browtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Charming.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

Is he Muslim?