Smart Somalis Answer This Physic Problem

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What is Time? It is simple question and tell me how you define it.

I look at time with the following angle.

1. Is it a force or pressure. I am not sure yet. Is it like pressure like wind or force like gravity
2. I know there is 'normal' time like distance x speed or going from one location to another and how quick you covered it or how much distance you covered
3. I know there is factor to time or a layer like 'ageing' we all get old and die no matter what it is. I never seen something renew itself constantly infinitely and never ending. How many other 'factors' or 'layers' are in Time.
4. Is it linked to 'space'. I am of the idea it is, how can 'space' expand or move and not be with 'time'? it would be 'still' like 'photo' and have no 'motion' or 'life'. Time seems to 'give us life' I think. Weird huh

Please be direct and if you don't know just say I don't know, it's beyond me. See I don't mind these topics as long as you stick to guideline and contribute, it's knowledge gathering. Don't come in and just throw a 'tantrum' or 'troll' cause that is what that 'big bully kid' who thinks his tough at school wants people to focus away from and focus on his 'attention seeking shit'. Those are the sort of people I despise, why not just sit down and 'listen' and 'learn'.

f*ck no-one knows everything, that's why you set up teams, nations, groups, coordinate human beings to work in different areas. But Somali lack this understanding, they all want the 'attention' each man and woman, waa 'crazy' ummah baan dhaha.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will do another one for Space because that is 'confusing' one also and the areas I don't understand and the areas I do understand. But it appears it's like a 'balloon' but does it have a 'shape' like a 'box' or 'circle' or 'triangle' I am still wondering. It's also 'emptiness' but you need it to have planets and stars or anything in our universe. The other thing it looks like not an 'explosion' but 'expansion' space, like balloons expand when u 'breath' air, not 'explode' like 'bomb'. The other area I am stuck with is, you need to be within another 'space' or what is 'nothingness' maybe some somalis won't understand that, but nothingness is impossible to describe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It appears to me how I see it. Someone got a 'camera' and 'took' a picture at the beginning of time and space and you know that 'reflection' u get from a 'camera' with light and all that stuff. It seems like that to me oddly. Universe planets, stars, elements, space, energy were not born at the 'same' time as they have 'different ages' depending on different aspects of the universe, all stars are not the same age obviously some younger some older, so they evolved at different times is fairly predictable.

But Time-space seems to be like 'snapshot' from a 'camera' and from there things evolved based on the rules of 'order' there had to be order, cause chaos doesn't create anything. There is no example given for chaos and destruction stemming life, even though their is 'chaos theory' out there but there is no evidence it can create 'planets,stars, space, time' and coordinate it all, there has to be order somewhere

Time is closely connected to the concept of space and is measured by motion. It exists in the fourth dimension but is treated differently than the spatial dimensions, and only moves in one direction.

How we usually subjectively conceptualize time in our everyday lives is probably not in congruence with how scientists use it in their equations.

Read about 'spacetime.'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Time is closely connected to the concept of space and is measured by motion. It exists in the fourth dimension but is treated differently than the spatial dimensions, and only moves in one direction.

How we usually subjectively conceptualize time in our everyday lives is probably not in congruence with how scientists use it in their equations.

Read about 'spacetime.'

Your an 'exception' to Somalis. I never have an issue with you, but your not the NORM. If I posted this in white forum, hundreds would reply. In Somali forum 2. You see what I mean, I love coaching and mentoring so we have 100 Somalis reply and attempt to speak the concepts of the universe or anything for that matter be it politics, religion, business, science. They even 'lag' behind in Religion yet they claim their so religious lol, they can't speak on underlying concepts. There is exceptions of course like everywhere but it's TINY in comparison to the rest of the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go take primary class in physics. I know i've seen you posting very low IQ questions.

Desperate for attention, just talk concepts, if you can't stay out bro. We know what Somalis do when they don't understand something, they turn around and attack the poster so it deflects from their lack of understanding. If I am LOW IQ show me what I said wrong? you can't cause you either don't know what the f*ck I am talking about(67) or you know it's damn true and want to create a 'scene' to make people forget the topic at hand. Ball busters their called

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SuleymanPitt How am I Low IQ when I earn 120k a year? I am at least 120 IQ for that sort of pay packet waryaa when the average IQ in Australia is 100 and they earn 60k. Your income determines your IQ waryaa, that's why your 67 in Somalia you have 1 dollar in your pocket salary. Don't throw around low iq argument if you don't know it's linked to 'economics' or 'wealth'. You can't be richer then the average aussie and dumber at the same time ma garatay. Plus I am doing my Masters, the average Aussie is lucky to finish Bachelor only.

My IQ will increase inshallah, make sure yours does, don't argue and fight, always learn and grow, that's how I got where I am and I will continue to learn and grow so It's 300k in the end a salary.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Read about 'spacetime.'

When I said 'layers' I meant 'dimensions' but I am sure you understand. Time isn't just Time, it's not one thing, it has like 'attributes' to it. Attributes is Dimensions. I didn't understand 'spatial dimension' what layer is that referring too? oops I mean 'dimension'. I am no 'technical jargon' guy sxb. In IT Security, no-one talks 'technical jargon' you need to display your defence or offence technique using 'war' language to protect our servers, routers, pcs, mobile devices, and most importantly the 'data' or 'information' we don't want niggas getting our govt policy or financial information which is wat niggas are after. I mean 'nigga' in terms of 'outlaw hacker'. Sorry my bad but that's how we talk wallahi, it's all simple talk before we begin converting it to 'tech specs' or 'equations' as u said in science

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SuleymanPitt this thread isn't for you, go to where the low iq threads are. People like @The alchemist we know what u r. Your this guy. Smart-ass. No knowledge or books or money. Look how u responded to my post, you added no knowledge, u just dismissed it because we know u broke and u dumb, lowest of all humanity.

rich-but-dumb-rich-and-smart-smartass-poor-but-smart-37749371.png

Bal eega 'futo' keliya ka soo hartay marka ragga kale wax bay haystan be it brains or money. Just ask yourself your salary Sulayman and compare it to Avg westerner u live with and that's your IQ lol and we know Somalis work low minimum wage, even less then down-syndrome and mentally retarded workers. You have a culture of showing off but no books or money, that's why the world doesn't understand somali people who dress well, talk well, but are 'empty' in their pockets and their knowledge is shit. U cant even use a somali doctor or teacher anywhere in the world, he is low quality

Trending