Smart robot for distributing Zamzam water

Smart robot for distributing Zamzam water​

The General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque inaugurated a Zamzam water robot, and the Undersecretary of the Zamzam Watering Department for Field Affairs at the Grand Mosque, Badr Al-Luqmani, revealed that the smart robot technology is based on distributing Zamzam water bottles without human intervention, and confirmed that the robot distributes (30) packages in one round that It takes (10) minutes, works for eight hours, and is distinguished by standing for (20) seconds to take a bottle of Zamzam water, and it does not collide with people and does not impede movement.

Work is underway to operate the robot on the widest scale inside the Grand Mosque, in addition to serving bags and portable cylinders, and pointed out that work is underway to put sensors that operate without touching in the mashrabiyas.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
You know sometimes I wonder what a haram free Islamic developed nations would be like.
Are you implying robots are haram or what? Just wait a few decades, the middle east is changing fast to promote foreign investment and tourism. The Muslim world is waking up to the reality that a secular government works for everyone! us for us lol we're going backwards smh.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Are you implying robots are haram or what? Just wait a few decades, the middle east is changing fast to promote foreign investment and tourism. The Muslim world is waking up to the reality that a secular government works for everyone! us for us lol we're going backwards smh.

Scroll to minor Signs. I think Robots being haram are the least of our worries

@Omar del Sur mashallah. No more waiting in line for slow-ass humans to get some basic water

Why would robots be Haram?
Dude is so pro-western he thinks robots are Haram.
😂

I am confused as to your point.

The Muslim word has had "secular" leaders for generations.Even Siad Barre was secular.Gaddafi,Attaturk and Saddam were all secular. Still they produced rubbish nations.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Dude is so pro-western he thinks robots are Haram.
I never said that - I was under the impression that it was you who thought that, my bad.

I am confused as to your point.

The Muslim word has had "secular" leaders for generations.Even Siad Barre was secular.Gaddafi,Attaturk and Saddam were all secular. Still they produced rubbish nations.

I know about that and, my point wasn't whether they did have such leaders or not. None of these countries is led by secular leaders nowadays. Some of them are trying to slowly change that which is was what I was alluding to; but, It doesn't even matter. I misinterpreted your initial message.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
Basically the young boy wont get to old age as the day of judgement would've arrived by then.
But what does that mean
That's the meaning that makes the most sense, linguistically. This is the full version in Sahih Muslim 041:7051:

When is the Hour?'' So he, alayhi wa sallam, used to look to the youngest amongst them and say: ''If this young boy lives he may not grow old enough before the Last Hour would come to you."

It's commonly defending by saying that the prophet was talking about the death of those who asked the question, i.e. he's saying that your last hours will come before this boy dies. Up for debate if that's what it really means.

That's the meaning that makes the most sense, linguistically. This is the full version in Sahih Muslim 041:7051:

When is the Hour?'' So he, alayhi wa sallam, used to look to the youngest amongst them and say: ''If this young boy lives he may not grow old enough before the Last Hour would come to you."

It's commonly defending by saying that the prophet was talking about the death of those who asked the question, i.e. he's saying that your last hours will come before this boy dies. Up for debate if that's what it really means.
I think we can safely assume given the context that last hour means the end of times. Makes sense linguistically and also I've asked this question to people more knowledgeable than me on this matter.

"What is meant by the coming of the Hour in the above narrations is the coming of the Hour of the companions
 may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  them
who were the audience, which means their death, as in the narration reported by 'Aa'ishah: "He will not grow old before your Hour would come to you.'' Besides, the narrator interpreted this to mean their death, because when one dies, his Last Hour has come or start, as the Prophet
 sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention )
said: "The grave is the first stage among those of the Hereafter."
[Ahmad]"

this kind of thing is why it's so important not to learn about Islam from sources like Quora or Wikipedia.

as for the robot... I don't think it's haraam but I do think it's a bad idea. firstly, distributing zamzam water to the pilgrims is a source of ajr for the people who do it- so people lose the chance for they themselves to do it. secondly, it's the way it's always been done. thirdly, I think it.... sort of is not respectful of the sacredness of hajj.

Saudi is definitely moving in a bad direction and we should not be in favor of the direction they are moving in.

Trending