Slide some xalimos who bash twitter nacala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waryaada hi..hey and f*ck u sxb..tell me some xalimos who bash faraxs twitters!!!! trying to reform this ungrateful sambacs slow and steady by using some technique I came up with make them remind of JAHANNAM AND HELLFIRE AND DAJJAL AND YAJUJ MAJUJ AND HOW FARAXS ARE THE ULTIMATE SPECIMEN IN THIS EARTH FARAX DON'T REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL BCOZ THEY IN THE BASEMENT BAKHTI WAAXID.slide some names right now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Waryaada hi..hey and f*ck u sxb..tell me some xalimos who bash faraxs twitters!!!! trying to reform this ungrateful sambacs slow and steady by using some technique I came up with make them remind of JAHANNAM AND HELLFIRE AND DAJJAL AND YAJUJ MAJUJ AND HOW FARAXS ARE THE ULTIMATE SPECIMEN IN THIS EARTH FARAX DON'T REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL BCOZ THEY IN THE BASEMENT BAKHTI WAAXID.slide some names right now.
They are secretly taken by Abu tyrones ,So no comeback. They're like on a secret mission. Either they are with their tyrones or about to get one. This is twitter xalimoos walking towards Tyrone. Bye felicia
person-walking-drawing-15.gif

What a greeting :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts