Sleeping on Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a lot of people around the world do this because they can't afford beds regardless but some folks with back pain find sleeping on the floor helps.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I'm used to sleeping on the floor, I go camping a lot even when I was back home. Sleeping on the floor don't bother me, I love it.

I've slept never slept on the floor.... I'm too accustomed to a soft bed...

:browtf: I had to use the toilet and asked this bakery place in hargesia,
It was one of those take out ones not seating, toilet was just a hole, I simply panicked and the stench uuuufff :damn:
I didn't use it.

Why is it even back home and in the Middle East and Malaysia and those countries use the toilet like that, and they proper can bend down :cosbyhmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

It was one of those take out ones not seating, toilet was just a hole, I simply panicked and the stench uuuufff :damn:
I didn't use it.

Why is it even back home and in the Middle East and Malaysia and those countries use the toilet like that, and they proper can bend down :cosbyhmm:
Squatting down helps you shit easier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a true fact, look it up :browtf:

I didn't use it.

Lol, I'm sure you would get used to it if it was the only option! After awhile, you don't even notice the stench.:9uoofqd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending