Do you sleep naked?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful thread, where the great Somali intellectuals, discuss the greatest of questions with great fervour, the debate is immense with so much information.

:wowsweat:

We truly are the greatest civilisation on earth. The barbarians should be looking to us, for guidance.

:rejoice:

This debat is actually very informative on the different opinion on the benefits and downsides of sleeping :)

If I was you I would listen carefully to the stories being told in this thread and take the different perspectives and let your own opinion be informed by that. It is the way you learn and grown, but you have grown so much I can see :)

What a wonderful thread, where the great Somali intellectuals, discuss the greatest of questions with great fervour, the debate is immense with so much information.

:wowsweat:

We truly are the greatest civilisation on earth. The barbarians should be looking to us, for guidance.

:rejoice:
somalispot really is a degenerate place maalmahaan. It used to be an intellectual hotspot in early 2016. :mjlol:

This debat is actually very informative on the different opinion on the benefits and downsides of sleeping :)

If I was you I would listen carefully to the stories being told in this thread and take the different perspectives and let your own opinion be informed by that. It is the way you learn and grown, but you have grown so much I can see :)
Did jiron kidnap you abaayo? :lolbron:

hell no, imagine if there was osme sort of emergency (like a fire), you'd die butt naked spending your last moments looking for a robe :deadpeter:

Did jiron kidnap you abaayo? :lolbron:

No, brother mine, @Jiron strong ethic and positive outlook would never allow such behavior. She is an example to follow and her power of persuasion were so strong :)

But I recognize you did this in a joking matter and your humor lighten my day up and I think will appreciate to the message too, but this time let's try to avoid deflecting from the valid opinion being uttered in this thread :)

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I dont know about sleeping naked. But i walked around the house naked one time when my family left for a roadtrip.

No, brother mine, @Jiron strong ethic and positive outlook would never allow such behavior. She is an example to follow and her power of persuasion were so strong :)

But I recognize you did this in a joking matter and your humor lighten my day up and I think will appreciate to the message too, but this time let's try to avoid deflecting from the valid opinion being uttered in this thread :)
:damn: Even the word placement is accurate.Well done. :lawd:

hell no, imagine if there was osme sort of emergency (like a fire), you'd die butt naked spending your last moments looking for a robe :deadpeter:

Sister mine, you should love yourself enough to walk confidently naked or with clothes. :)

You're a unique individual, you should walk outside in your god given outfit and I'm sure most men (and some women) would appreciate your features :)

Sister mine, you should love yourself enough to walk confidently naked or with clothes. :)

You're a unique individual, you should walk outside in your god given outfit and I'm sure most men (and some women) would appreciate your features :)
This isn't about confidence :comeon: I'm just a self admitted prude #prudeandproud
@Steamdevolopment what happened? now you wanna be nice:kodaksmiley:

This isn't about confidence :comeon: I'm just a self admitted prude #prudeandproud

Nothing wrong about placing boundaries, Sister mine, you are proud women with agency of your own. There is nothing with being prude but you should consider other life styles and perspectives. :)

I'm merely pointing you to viewing your god given out fit as a gift which you decide whom it should be shown to, and that bystanders wouldn't mind. Drop the rope, which I fear is your subconscious shame and embrace your inner beauty :)

Nothing wrong about placing boundaries, Sister mine, you are proud women with agency of your ow. :)

I'm merely pointing you to viewing your god given out fit as a gift which you decide whom it should be shown to, and that bystanders wouldn't mind. Drop the rope, which I fear is your subconscious shame and embrace your inner beauty :)
thanks for the advice I guess:obamatell: I'll pray the gay away tonight

Nothing wrong about placing boundaries, Sister mine, you are proud women with agency of your own. There is nothing with being prude but you should consider other life styles and perspectives. :)

When did you become gay weren't you all about Nordic men I swear you flip flop more than Hillary:bell:

thanks for the advice I guess:obamatell: I'll pray the gay away tonight

Always my sister, the famed my brother's keeper so changed to my sister's keeper and more of us should take that role on us. It'll bright someone's and in return we got to lighten someone's day and could there be anything more gratifying then seeing the smiles or wonder on the face of a sister? :)

Please don't do that for me sister, you only pray when something harmful or bad is happening to you, and I don't think my agressive lesbianism is anything but a character trait of mine, as we all have and therefore there is nothing to pray for and cure my sister of mine, but I appreciate the thought :)

Always my sister, the famed my brother's keeper so changed to my sister's keeper and more of us should take that role on us. It'll bright someone's and in return we got to lighten someone's day and could there be anything more gratifying then seeing the smiles or wonder on the face of a sister? :)

Please don't do that for me sister, you only pray when something harmful or bad is happening to you, and I don't think my agressive lesbianism is anything but a character trait of mine, as we all have and therefore there is nothing to pray for and cure my sister of mine, but I appreciate the thought :)
I have to say you're growing on me now

Answer my question girl :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending